Cannot Sprint

PPanda0421

Hi,

I finally reached level 100 so I was able to make a level 6 auger (yay). So I mined ~16000 stone and am trying to haul my goods home. However I cannot sprint for some reason. I have 140/140 stamina and I removed all my heavy armor.

I chose the last encumbrance skill so I have all backpack slots now. That was the last perk I advanced before seeing this issue. Although I haven't carried that much stone before in A17e. I have carried over 14k wood before though.

Is this a bug or intended?

Are you crouched?

We have to ask that simple and insulting question now [even the Veterans] because it's hard to tell.

I've done that a few times.

Now I just keep an eye on the Stealth gauge.

After I made that post I exited/reentered the game. Logged back in and sprinting was fine. Just now I pressed CTRL to crouch and yes it does prevent sprinting. However, I pressed CTRL again (to get out of crouching mode) and I still cannot sprint even though I am no longer crouching.

Looks like a bug to me unless I'm missing something.

So it seems exiting/reentering the game is a workaround.

After I made that post I exited/reentered the game. Logged back in and sprinting was fine. Just now I pressed CTRL to crouch and yes it does prevent sprinting. However, I pressed CTRL again (to get out of crouching mode) and I still cannot sprint even though I am no longer crouching.

Looks like a bug to me unless I'm missing something.

So it seems exiting/reentering the game is a workaround.

That's definitely a bug you want to report.

That's going to bite you in the rear at just the wrong time.

Archived