How much time?

Snowydeath

Hey I was wondering, how much time has everyone put into A17e so far? I have put approximately 100 hours into A17e. I would've put more into it but EVE Online, and LoL have taken a little time from this game. I look forward to adding at least another 400 hours into this game while A17e and A17.XX are released

Probably about the same as you. Hellion also just dropped a patch/server wipe so that's taken time away, people bitching this alpha is so awful would absolutely lose their ♥♥♥♥ing minds how ♥♥♥♥ty the Hellion update is, or it would have taken more time away from 7D.

Probably about the same as you. Hellion also just dropped a patch/server wipe so that's taken time away, people bitching this alpha is so awful would absolutely lose their ♥♥♥♥ing minds how ♥♥♥♥ty the Hellion update is, or it would have taken more time away from 7D.

lol and my god if anyone here plays The Forest, I cannot wait for the next update on the 10th!!! Stellaris just released a DLC but I can't afford it or I would be playing that even more rn..

About 1 hour.

Just tested stuff in creative.

That's all experimental release is good for, so I'll wait for stable.

You're absolutely correct (unless you wanna go in and test bugs) I've enjoyed it though. Even with the bugs I've encountered (And not reported since they were already)

I have probably 80-100hrs so far. I'm stuck in the loop of really loving 7DTD, but not in love with A17e, but don't want to go back A16.4 because it doesn't have the new POIs and vehicles of A17e lol. If a mod came out that gave me back the progression system of A16 while playing the base game of A17e I would be head-over-heals in love with A17e and would honestly be perfection for me at this point lol. From what I understand though, that won't be a option for modders.

About 40 here and that's it for now until the first stable version comes out I think.

Not because I don't love it, but because I want to edit a lot of XML's and don't want to keep updating.

Modlets are cool though....... that may save XML Modders like me a lot of time.

Just have to get used to making them.

Maybe 20 or 30 hours so far. I did about the same with Alpha 16. I'm reluctant to really commit to a long play-time when I'm just going to be starting over. For that matter, the 20 hours has been divided up among 4 or 5 start-overs. I will probably even wait a bit for things to settle before going full-bore on A17 release.

More than 20 hours. I already have a few ideas of how to play when stable hits. Surely i will start a no-zombie-kill world and see if balancing is way better than now (definitely on RWG). Apart from that a regular progression playthrough, but i think i will explore Navezgane on that one.

A lot, lol. Decided to do a dead is dead run after I noticed I didn't die by day 15 in my recent 208 run, about to do the day 48 horde night now :) I made it to somewhere between 21-25 in the previous exp release (which I died, a ton), 48+ in 208, not sure how many hours but a decent bit.

I have probably 80-100hrs so far. I'm stuck in the loop of really loving 7DTD, but not in love with A17e, but don't want to go back A16.4 because it doesn't have the new POIs and vehicles of A17e lol. If a mod came out that gave me back the progression system of A16 while playing the base game of A17e I would be head-over-heals in love with A17e and would honestly be perfection for me at this point lol. From what I understand though, that won't be a option for modders.

Same for me, A16.4, new engine for larger maps, balancing and the new vehicles = win

Archived