Funniest or Weirdest way you've died in A17e?

PoppaTot

I knocked a zombie down, then moved towards him to try to club his head while he was prone...I clipped up on top of him, and when he stood up and i backpedaled to get off of being on top of him, i died from falling damage...while at 100 health.

I also got the "top of the world" achievement for reaching maximum world height...

I knocked a zombie down, then moved towards him to try to club his head while he was prone...I clipped up on top of him, and when he stood up and i backpedaled to get off of being on top of him, i died from falling damage...while at 100 health.

I also got the "top of the world" achievement for reaching maximum world height...

Luckily I've only ever broken my leg with this bug but at least you got an achievement out of it mate.

These are great, I hate dying, but I do love the deaths that make me laugh.... after my initial rage lmao

Same, My funniest death, was i drowned, My miniibike had its physics glitch and i skidded down the side of a hill into the bottom of a lake, I got halfway up, then had to jump off the bike to get air of course the bike slid back down to the center of the lake, going back, with how your char swims slower than a retarded toddler trying to walk, I got on the bike and was like, a few blocks away from getting out of the lake before I drowned, thankfully the bike didn't slide all the way back to the deepest part of the lake again so I got it out the 3rd time trying.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha - same here. I looked as those two deaths as teaching moments: Do not, under (almost) any circumstances attempt to take on a bear at level 2 and definitely do not turn your back on the bear without running being involved. And always carry barbed wire and/or a shotgun for 'oh crap' moments.

I say almost above because I did get my revenge on bear kind the next day. I was inside the trader and a bear spawned/wandered over to the front door. I couldn't get out. BUT he couldn't get in. twenty five stone arrows later and my food problems were solved and I got my vengeance.

You can kill a bear at level 1 with a wooden club i've done it, just backpedal, and he'll never get close enough to hit you as long as you keep moving, time your swings and you can club him right in the nose, it WILL take a while though.

- - - Updated - - -

My dog watches this game when I play, often from my lap (he's a 20 lb. black poodle who really like games and television). I walked into a room, I think it was the 1st floor of a Crack-A-Book, and there's a LOT of sleepers around. My dog notices this and is waiting for the inevitable melee. I like to try and loot 1st (before killing much) there, because the z's have a bad habit of breaking bookcases. As I crept around, one of the sleepers began to stir. My gamestage had gone up enough that it was a spider zombie.

My dog raises up his head, pointing out that I was agro'd, and maybe because he noticed that this one was a little different...ROFL, the spider screams and LEAPS across the room right at me. My dog FREAKS OUT over this and lunges at my monitor rocking it backward. In the process of trying to catch my screen, and keep my dog from going right through it, I got cornered by everything, stun-locked, and well...you know the rest.

Wherever my dog is in the house now, if he hears the spider screech, he comes running and growling (in an completely offended tone).

-Morloc

Death by poodle, this has to be one of the best 7dtd funny deaths i've seen/heard about. MY cats HATE the trader opening beep, each time they hear it they look around the room probally thinking "What the f*** was that?"

- - - Updated - - -

It was the same way in A16.4 for, if there was a mine, I'd probably find it lol

In a16.4 I've died to mines in the wasteland more than to zombies, fall damage too has killed me more than zombies as well in a16.4. Only stuff in 16.4 that used to kill me really was dog hordes when they cornered me.

My dog watches this game when I play, often from my lap (he's a 20 lb. black poodle who really like games and television). I walked into a room, I think it was the 1st floor of a Crack-A-Book, and there's a LOT of sleepers around. My dog notices this and is waiting for the inevitable melee. I like to try and loot 1st (before killing much) there, because the z's have a bad habit of breaking bookcases. As I crept around, one of the sleepers began to stir. My gamestage had gone up enough that it was a spider zombie.

My dog raises up his head, pointing out that I was agro'd, and maybe because he noticed that this one was a little different...ROFL, the spider screams and LEAPS across the room right at me. My dog FREAKS OUT over this and lunges at my monitor rocking it backward. In the process of trying to catch my screen, and keep my dog from going right through it, I got cornered by everything, stun-locked, and well...you know the rest.

Wherever my dog is in the house now, if he hears the spider screech, he comes running and growling (in an completely offended tone).

-Morloc

What a good boy! :]

Don't really have any too funny deaths to reminisce about yet. Guess there was one house where you start the "dungeon-trail" through a garage. Right after the garage there is a small closet room, which later turns out to be just below the loot room. In the closet room I can peek thru a hole in the ceiling and see the goodies. "Ah good to know, for future runs of this place, but since this is the first time imma do the full gauntlet for fun. JUST REMEMBER THE EXIT IS THE LEFT DOOR. THE RIGHt DOOR GOES INTO THAT CLOSET." Continue to do the full gauntlet run of the place. Arrive at loot room not more than a minute later and awake 2 feral big mamas and a wight. Feck. Run back down and right into the closet. "Oh sh-" turn around and big mama fills the door frame already. Thanks, short term memory, can always count on ya!

Welp, I had a face-palm death in my "dead is dead" gameplay through 208. My base I made out of a POI camp was doing me very well, and I was about to turn the difficulty up because my spikes + ak alone were fending off blood moons well. On the day 56 horde night, all was going well as usual. Except when the temptation of three loot-bags just beyond my reach on the ground in a gap of broken spikes just kept calling my damn name. I cleared packs until the next spawns were far away, and starts putting frames down on the ground. They kept glitching out and vanishing. I thought I saw one drop in place, and jumped down on it... and it wasn't there. Well ♥♥♥♥.

No worries, I had my modded-out AK with extended clip fully reloaded, high armor perks and steel armor. I killed the next pack on foot, healed up with a medkit. Now, I decided to put electric fencing on the outside of my spikes. (remember that). Two rad wights and cpl cops were coming, and I caught an infection / sprained leg from a spider, so I made a little move. The two wights inevitably caught up and pounded me, but I killed em both with the AK. Badly beaten and stunned - with the cops coming - I backed up and nailed one cop and the spit + a few ferals caught up and beat me to about 40HP and bleeding. Pop a medkit, back up and reloaded, hp taking a beating. Last hurrah time, I turn around and spray at head-level and knocked down + exploded a few heads.

Bleeding again. 30 - 20 - 15 ♥♥♥♥ why can't I stop reloading my damn AK and medkit. Done reloading, I hear slappy-feet and know a wight is near, pop the med kit, 5-3 - 8 - 10 good. Now just need to lay some lead while backing... into one of my electric fence lines... HP dropping again, and the wight landed a haymaker to my face and I drop dead.

All for 3 loot bags which I really had zero need for lmao. It was a good run. Now just using the save to do random testing, prob just going to mess with the world editor till the next exp build. Excuse the resolution, I like my 55 FPS on horde nights lol.

A17.0_2018-12-07_15-54-52.jpg.9721bf217ed64bd589443a9c9a2e4b2e.jpg

You know those sealed crates that have random stuff inside like toilets? My friend and I were breaking one down together and my swing broke open the box and my friend's swing connected with what was inside.... a gas barrel. I saw it but the best reaction I could get before he blew us both up was turning around. Not really weird I guess but it was funny.

this happened to my buddy today... we are both in pawnshop in the cashiers booth opening crates and BOOM.... im like wtf? He kinda sighed and said.... "there was a gas barrel in my crate".

This extra hit after the candy coating is removed needs to get fixed - in the meantime, careful with those crates

Archived