[MODLET] Partial toolbelt extension

stallionsden

TOOLBELT EXTENSION

First this is a partial modlet.

By partial i mean you can use it to make your toolbelt bigger. This simply mods the windowstoolbelt. However you cant mouse to the new lots. you have to manually move items to the new toolbelt slots, however you can shift click them to your backpack. Also items do not save upon exit or death so a MUST is to remove items from the extra slots

My question to the community -

Back in a13 etc we edited the assembly c-sharp.dll and could make the new slots act like normal slots.

would anyone have any idea/s on how we could possibly do that in xml if possibly. I am unsure on how to do this as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Credit will be given and the OP will be updated with any new stuff.

Thanks again

so looking at this you dont have a xui.xml for the toolbelt i added one with the stock values for the xui.xml for toolbelt and was able to load up and scroll to 10 now i just need to figure out how to hook it so it registers all 20

Yeh nice ty I was unsure what was needed I am also thinking controls.xml

With a16 there was a moder who do a mod big bag & ect, he changed xml for the UI, dll files to can save it (the .exe too but not sure I don't remember exactly).

Yeh back in a14 I think with the backpack mod I dis. Had help with the toolbelt extension but it was a dll edit. If extending the toolbelt means a dll edit I prolly wont worry about extending it lol. Was hoping it could be done via XML only for ease.

• 8 months later...
TOOLBELT EXTENSION

First this is a partial modlet.

By partial i mean you can use it to make your toolbelt bigger. This simply mods the windowstoolbelt. However you cant mouse to the new lots. you have to manually move items to the new toolbelt slots, however you can shift click them to your backpack. Also items do not save upon exit or death so a MUST is to remove items from the extra slots

My question to the community -

Back in a13 etc we edited the assembly c-sharp.dll and could make the new slots act like normal slots.

would anyone have any idea/s on how we could possibly do that in xml if possibly. I am unsure on how to do this as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Credit will be given and the OP will be updated with any new stuff.

Thanks again

ahh man, you removed the file

Archived