Thank you, Z-Nation, for solving a mystery for me! Supply quest buried back of SM

Raindear Games

I had a buried supplies quest buried off the back door of a SM. Most of the area was under asphalt and a lot of it was gravel. I dug everywhere under there where they usually are; no luck. Bits kept falling off the asphalt though. Suddenly, the screen said "Quest failed". Shrug!

Then in tonight's Z-Nation FFS video, he had one just like it! He had to clear out zombies in the back room just like me and open those crates, and go back to it, but he found it up stuck high by the asphalt and it DIDN'T fall (because it was dirt, not gravel holding it up). !!!! Thank you, Z-Nation!

So, if y'all get this spot for buried supplies, remember it's close to the asphalt barely down. Do NOT dig big huge whole down there and have it fall of the asphalt/gravel/dirt ceiling!

People really underestimate the lucky looter perk, those buried supply crates are like small airdrops, and the dukes can be used to buy steel tools, armor, and food/drink from the vending machine that's usually nearby if the supply chest didn't have rations and catfood inside to begin with.

Archived