Favorite POI

DarlingCows

The Large Construction Site.

It was the first dungeon crawl that TFP made with quality and it totally worked on me.

I'll never forget how much I laughed when I got scared falling into a bunch of zeds.

SO much fun the first time going through it!

I actually clapped out loud and posted in the forums here how great the experience was.

With all the trouble I've been having in regular houses and shops I'm terrified of that place and won't set foot in it.

Its not too bad till your near the end, you go up a ladder, and there is 10-12 zombies, most likely ALL ferals in a small pile was a wight and a cop in that pile too, oh and you'll wake them up just going up the ladder to peek over the edge.

- - - Updated - - -

The rare buildings where the floor doesnt "surprisingly" break.

:p

At first stick to Old a16 poi's there are lots of them, they look a bit diff outside due to the better textures, but they are the same as a16 inside pretty much so no tricks or traps in them. Boobytrap poi still has lots of mines though as it did in a16.

What I call "The Adams family house" big old victorian mansion looking thing with an elevator shaft down to a power plant? bunker large dungeon - from a coolness factor. Haven't done it legit though, was just flying around in creative sightseeing.

Bob's boars when I need meat fo'sure.

Sadly, I haven't gotten around to experiencing a lot of the new POIs yet.

The rare buildings where the floor doesnt "surprisingly" break.

:p

I did my first shotgun messiah, though it was part of a "strip mall." I was so afraid of this happening that I spent half a day tunneling through the side of the wall and into the basement, so I could clear that first. :)

Some of the survivor compound poi's are amazingly detailed and very well designed, apart from some of them using a lot of half blocks that dont look like they are supporting something when in fact they are, I knocked out a locker in one that was underneath it and the whole building colapsed :D

The Aldos Cabinet Shop POI, I like the layout and (My friend IRL owns a cabinet shop haha) I make a sick early game base there :p

I am right across from you, buddy! At the Pawn shop. I found that it makes a great early base setup with the bars already over the windows in front and an easy second floor to shutoff from the rest of the building. Survived up to Day 27 at this base so far and it's not showing signs of weakness yet.

Archived