Guppycur's Modlets

Guppycur

Guppy Poll  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use my mods?

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, LastTugBoat243 said:

Is it possible to make a mod like your robot dog companion mod. But be a Dogo instead?

bokqjtr23ta81.png

Omg, I totally forgot about this concept art dog Joel showed us many millennias ago. It's such a cool piece of art! I wonder where did the whole companion plan go. I guess they settled down for drone in the end, but you know, as much as I like robots (especially funny ones such as Codsworth and cute ones such as Curie from Fallout 4), a live companion is a live companion, that can't be replaced by robot. Thankfully, we have NPCMod now. Apparently I am best known as an advocate for this mod :D but yeah, Xyth DOES plan to bring in some dog pack. I AM personally looking forward to his german shepherd puppy he created for me in previous version and that puppy just may make a return in A20, at least I hope so, because the model exists, but it needs to be updated first, so with that said, I'd like to encourage you to mention this particular topic in the official NPCMod forum page as a little reminder that there is in fact still a big interest in dog companions in the community, thanks!

9 hours ago, LastTugBoat243 said:

Is it possible to make a mod like your robot dog companion mod. But be a Dogo instead?

bokqjtr23ta81.png

i would have MUCH rather had this than a drone, kinda looks like my husky. honestly this fits with the game much better than a drone imo. i like the drone but i doubt you would have one in the apocalypse

8 hours ago, DEATH MECHANIC said:

i would have MUCH rather had this than a drone, kinda looks like my husky. honestly this fits with the game much better than a drone imo. i like the drone but i doubt you would have one in the apocalypse

A live companion is a live companion. On the other hand, losing drone wouldn't feel so bad, personal, but if anything bad happened to your dog as your only alive and true loyal friend in the apocalypse, wouldn't it hurt more than losing your own arm?

I've begun the export/packaging to make these a20, even found/fixed a few bugs along the way (for the blocks, some were severely offset).  Once I do the XML I'll export.  The blocks will all be in one mod (but with different .unity3d files).

...but I seem to have lost the project for the misc2 blocks, so I need to find that first. :eyeroll:

12 minutes ago, Guppycur said:

I've begun the export/packaging to make these a20, even found/fixed a few bugs along the way (for the blocks, some were severely offset).  Once I do the XML I'll export.  The blocks will all be in one mod (but with different .unity3d files).

...but I seem to have lost the project for the misc2 blocks, so I need to find that first. :eyeroll:

When I lose something I usually find it is at the last place I saw it. Hope that helps. :D