Guppycur's Modlets

Guppy Poll  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use my mods?

I tested the door blocks mod, everything is working great, but when I hit the bar doors I get this red error message:
Not allowed to access vertices on mesh 'Bars.Door.001' (isReadable is false; Read/Write must be enabled in import settings)
Just ignore or is there a way to fix this?

Edited by xxx73 (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...

Hello Guppy , i am making a modpack of various mods for private use with my friends and i have to say i consider some of your mods a MUST have. That being said we tried adding the dog companion mod into the mix but it doesn't work and it gives these errors , the 2nd error is when you try to place it/or spawnentity it  and the last list of red errors occurs after leaving the game

spacer.png

spacer.png

1562.png

Edit: no other mods installed while testing that , clean game verified files e.t.c

Edited by Da Pain train (see edit history)

Oh that xpath error looks promising.  If the loot part didn't apply that's gonna cause issues.  My guess is since I made the mod and now, TFP changed the name of drugHerbalAntibioticsSchematic or schematicsModsRare.  That entry in loot.xml would need to be updated to whatever TFP is calling them now.

my intent is to play it in a locally hosted world with friend but i tested it in SP. Is EAIswim like.. swimming AI or smthg? (i got no clue) but i'd love this mod in A19 tbh , it's amazing and it goes well with @bdubyah's wasteland mod very well thematically :)

(Edited the wrong post ignore the edits please.I should really stop having 100 tabs open)

Edited by Da Pain train
Mistake (see edit history)