Guppycur's Modlets

Guppycur

Guppy Poll  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use my mods?

I tested the door blocks mod, everything is working great, but when I hit the bar doors I get this red error message:
Not allowed to access vertices on mesh 'Bars.Door.001' (isReadable is false; Read/Write must be enabled in import settings)
Just ignore or is there a way to fix this?

Edited by xxx73 (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Hello Guppy , i am making a modpack of various mods for private use with my friends and i have to say i consider some of your mods a MUST have. That being said we tried adding the dog companion mod into the mix but it doesn't work and it gives these errors , the 2nd error is when you try to place it/or spawnentity it  and the last list of red errors occurs after leaving the game

spacer.png

spacer.png

1562.png

Edit: no other mods installed while testing that , clean game verified files e.t.c

Edited by Da Pain train (see edit history)

Oh that xpath error looks promising.  If the loot part didn't apply that's gonna cause issues.  My guess is since I made the mod and now, TFP changed the name of drugHerbalAntibioticsSchematic or schematicsModsRare.  That entry in loot.xml would need to be updated to whatever TFP is calling them now.

my intent is to play it in a locally hosted world with friend but i tested it in SP. Is EAIswim like.. swimming AI or smthg? (i got no clue) but i'd love this mod in A19 tbh , it's amazing and it goes well with @bdubyah's wasteland mod very well thematically :)

(Edited the wrong post ignore the edits please.I should really stop having 100 tabs open)

Edited by Da Pain train
Mistake (see edit history)

I was inspired by the ZombieDayz overhaul by seeing what you can do by compiling mods to create a different world experience.  So I'm teaching myself how to create mods and have had some small success (like adding StimPacks and a Lead Lining mod to add radiation resistance to the Power Armor) that work with bdubyah's The Wasteland mod.  Because I want a multiplayer game that is more Fallout-ish than that abomination that is FO76.

But making a working turret that uses Frag Rockets for ammo is proving to be a helluva problem  Just changing the ammo type from 9mmBall to the 9mmHP rounds borks the animations for the auto turret, and don't get me started here on what happens when I tried to change the shotgun turret ammo to using the frag rockets...

I asked here in the 7D2D forums in the Discussion and Requests for suggestions/help but got nada response.  So bdubyah and stallionsden suggested I join your Discord channel so I can pick the brains of modders who might be more familiar with this kind of issue.  So, I humbly request an invite to join that.  🙂

• 3 months later...

I do not know if you still monitoring this topic @Guppycur but would like to know how the Ivy and tree's modlets works. From my understanding in other for those block to spawn in the wilderness you need to introduce them in to the rwgmixer.xml file, how ever in those modlets only the blocks.xml file is there. Do they spawn itself into the wilderness that way or I really need them added into the rwgmixer.xml files.

Cheers,

Oh they'd need to be added to biomes.xml not rwgmixer; and yes, someone would have to add them in to use them.  Basically it's a mod that adds new blocks FOR use, not TO use, if that makes sense. 😃

I've no clue if they work with a19.5? .6?  Whatever we're on, if they do not, it shouldn't be TOO much of an xml tweak to get them working though.

Ok well the Ivy blocks, look like they work ok, however the tree blocks when in your belt you see the tree in question but when you place it on the ground nothing happen, you get the sound that you place it there but no tree, also where you place the tree you cannot place anything there, so the tree is there but no visual graphic. It is invisible.

Cheers,

I can confirm that Guppy Trees work in vanilla 19.5 (and Darkness Falls, since I can't live without them now). I've made some changes to the XML, as well as adding icons, localization, biomes.xml, and blockplaceholders.xml (so you can also get the trees in POIs). I'll edit with a link later (at work at the moment).

For biomes.xml, you'd want something like this:

Spoiler
<configs>
<!-- to get Guppy trees and wild crops spawning at random in the world 
based on HDHQ biome files 
-->
	<append xpath="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='snow']/decorations">
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterSmall" prob="0.001" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterMed" prob="0.001" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterLg" prob="0.001" rotatemax="7"/>
	</append>

<append xpath="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='snow']/subbiome[3]/decorations">
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterSmall" prob="0.001" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterMed" prob="0.001" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterLg" prob="0.001" rotatemax="7"/>
	</append>

<append xpath="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='snow']/subbiome[4]/decorations">
	</append>

<append xpath="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='snow']/subbiome[5]/decorations">
	</append>

<append xpath="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='pine_forest']/decorations">
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeBroadleafSummerSmall" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeBroadleafSummerMed" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeBroadleafSummerLg" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeConiferSummerSmall" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeConiferSummerMed" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeConiferSummerLg" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeElmFallSmall" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeElmFallMed" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeElmFallLg" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeElmSummerSmall" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeElmSummerMed" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeElmSummerLg" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakFallSmall" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakFallMed" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakFallLg" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
	</append>

<append xpath="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='pine_forest']/subbiome[2]/decorations">
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeBroadleafSummerSmall" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeBroadleafSummerMed" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeBroadleafSummerLg" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeConiferSummerSmall" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeConiferSummerMed" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeConiferSummerLg" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeElmFallSmall" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeElmFallMed" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeElmFallLg" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeElmSummerSmall" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeElmSummerMed" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeElmSummerLg" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakFallSmall" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakFallMed" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakFallLg" prob="0.0004" rotatemax="7"/>
	</append>

<append xpath="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='pine_forest']/subbiome[3]/decorations">
	</append>

<append xpath="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='pine_forest']/subbiome[4]/decorations">
	</append>

<append xpath="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='wasteland']/subbiome[2]/decorations">
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterSmall" prob="0.0007" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterMed" prob="0.0007" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterLg" prob="0.0007" rotatemax="7"/>
	</append>

<append xpath="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='wasteland']/subbiome[3]/decorations">
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterSmall" prob="0.0007" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterMed" prob="0.0007" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterLg" prob="0.0007" rotatemax="7"/>
	</append>

<append xpath="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='wasteland']/subbiome[4]/decorations">
	</append>

<append xpath="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='burnt_forest']/decorations">		
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterSmall" prob="0.002" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterMed" prob="0.002" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterLg" prob="0.002" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakFallSmall" prob="0.001" rotatemax="7"/>
	</append>

<append xpath="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='burnt_forest']/subbiome[3]/decorations">		
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterSmall" prob="0.002" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterMed" prob="0.002" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakWinterLg" prob="0.002" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreeWhiteOakFallSmall" prob="0.001" rotatemax="7"/>
	</append>

<append xpath="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='burnt_forest']/subbiome[4]/decorations">		
	</append>

<append xpath="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='burnt_forest']/subbiome[5]/decorations">		
	</append>

<append xpath="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='desert']/decorations">
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreePalmSummerSmall" prob="0.001" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreePalmSummerMed" prob="0.001" rotatemax="7"/>
		<decoration type="block" blockname="guppyTreePalmSummerLg" prob="0.001" rotatemax="7"/>
	</append>

</configs>

That'll give you most varieties of trees in the forest biome, palm trees in the desert, and bare white oaks in the snow, waste, and burnt biomes.

Be advised, the blocks.xml in the original download is set so the trees are growing plants (a la crops), meaning at some point all you'll have is the large Guppy Trees once they've matured.

8 hours ago, ZzzSmileYzzZ said:

Thx a lot, I didn't try yet to add them into the Biome, what I'm saying is that I try to place the block it self, but as I mention you see the tree in your hand but once you place it, it become invisible.

Cheers,

Okay, here's what I've used in various versions of Alpha 18 and Alpha 19. There are some changes, so that the trees will drop seeds and you can plant them, etc. Also included are icons for the various trees/seeds, and localization. See if this works for you:

Guppy's Trees for Alpha 19