Guppycur's Modlets

Guppycur

Guppy Poll  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use my mods?

So, a few weeks ago, Roland was kind enough to send me a pic of himself and allowed me to use his real life likeness to make a zombie, and I completely thought it was in the creature pack, but it is not... I think I missed his content lock deadline, so I present to you:  Zombie Roland!  This will work with creature pack, however you will need to add him to spawns yourself.

image.thumb.png.e217a58ce7bfa5126fe6d9bce95de293.png

Edited by Guppycur (see edit history)

Worked up the unity side for this (and yes the final version does minutes), and if my boy Sphereii is able to get the code side done, this will be a DMT block that gets the time and sets the clock to it.

...now, there's some beautiful potential with this that I won't spoil (just in case this never comes to fruition)...

On 5/24/2020 at 8:40 AM, Guppycur said:

Flower Bunch Mod

...so... I had a request by @Floxy_Swoosh for some flowers in a vase.  I could only find one free one but I did find a bunch of other flowers, so I made a pack of them.

image.png.9e09fa465ca11c08c965dac7bf41b68b.png

Sir, please DONT USE this ´ sign in names of your mods...it causes public servers to crash...

Ah yeh, then it's probably easier for you to rename the mods that you use than it would be for me to rename all of the ones I have. 😃

I'll keep it in mind when I start an a19 mod collection though, thanks for the info.

2 minutes ago, Guppycur said:

Ah yeh, then it's probably easier for you to rename the mods that you use than it would be for me to rename all of the ones I have. 😃

I'll keep it in mind when I start an a19 mod collection though, thanks for the info.

No problemo sir :D I LIKE YOUR MODS !!! Double doors are bombastic :D and rotating bridge is must-have mod ! And offcourse elevator...

Ah...the elevator...i would be happy for version that is going little higher...so 3-4 floor :D:D:D

As a general rule any modlet that has anything MORE than just a config folder will require a client install. 

Unfortunately that particular mod has a resources folder (the eyes), so it's not "server only" as  the kids these days say. 😃

Got the clock block working, but will wait til a19 to release it since it seems to be right around the corner.  Thanks again to Sphereii for the DMT code.

Working with some peeps (hopefully) for a UI version... Find a watch, the time shows on your hud.  Have everything working except for pulling the time, but hopefully Sphereii bails me out again.

...and that HUD version gave me an idea for a drone mod... Throw a drone in the air (a19) and it'll have a camera that gives you a bird's eye view on your hud...  Drone follows you around... So it would be a mod you'd put in your head armor slot.  99% sure I can do it for single player, unknown about multiplayer.  Dunno how those cameras work yet.  Will probably bug xyth if I get confused.