Guppycur's Modlets

Guppycur

Guppy Poll  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use my mods?

For the bridge, remove the line with creative in it.

Hallo again sir...

Well, i deleted that line thru WordPad, and now it is not under devblocks, that looks to work...

But i still CAN NOT CRAFT IT :( :( :( i dont see it in the craft menu...it is only for admins this mod ? if yes then ok...

It should have a recipe file, I don't know. I'm waaaay too sick to look.

Ok, i hope youre soon fit man ! You need next year to get vakcine :) im on it already 10 years and no sick :) :) :)

PS : im pretty sure, the recipe is not there...so now we know why we can not craft it :) ok, i can live with that...

I go try to play with that numbers in doors as you wrote...lets see what i can done :)

Yes, one thing i have to tell to doors - the rotating and glass we can not craft anymore :( fck TFP !!! Because there is no more Commercial Glass Pane BLOCK !!! :( :( :( the TFP are so MUCH STUPID i think...they everytime change something so they destroy everything good added to the game by modders... :( :( :( but maybe in the recipe file i can change the glass block to another ? Let´s try and see what happens :) offline offcourse !!!

Thanks anyway sir ! And get well soon !!!

Sir i fixed the issue with the gap on the "DoorSectorPortcullis" :) :) :) there was a line 2,2,1 and i changed it simply to 1,2,1 :) now the door need only 1 block place, the door are in the middle without that gap !!! So i can use it :) THANK YOU FOR THIS DOOR, I LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIT !!!!!!!!

PS : It´s a really BIG shame for the FunPimps that they dont do after almost 6 years of developing something like those yours mods !!!!

If we met one day personally, i buy you a beer :) :) :)

Sir i fixed the issue with the gap on the "DoorSectorPortcullis" :) :) :) there was a line 2,2,1 and i changed it simply to 1,2,1 :)

You can leave the dimension alone and fix it with the ModelOffset property as well. That way you won't be able to place blocks inside your door. Good thing to know is that the default model offset (when the property is not there) is "0,0.5,0". You need to add 0.5 for the first or last offset if the dimension is 2 (or maybe even all even dimensions). So for this particular door it's "0.5,0.5,0". For the spinning door it was "0.5,0.5,0.5".

NPC Soldier Mod

Adds NPC Soldiers - does not add into spawn groups!

9 new soldiers, slightly different MoCap packages, includes machine gunners, a rocket launcher guy and a flame thrower guy. Be warned, the default AI PACKAGES ARE VERY LIMITED, so they shoot like storm troopers. Until TFP fixes the NRE that occurs when a bandit class enters a trader protected area, we are pretty limited on what we can include.

unknown.png

Edited by Guppycur (see edit history)

NPC Soldier Mod

Adds NPC Soldiers - does not add into spawn groups!

9 new soldiers, slightly different MoCap packages, includes machine gunners, a rocket launcher guy and a flame thrower guy. Be warned, the default AI PACKAGES ARE VERY LIMITED, so they shoot like storm troopers. Until TFP fixes the NRE that occurs when a bandit class enters a trader protected area, we are pretty limited on what we can include.

unknown.png

Thank you very much, I hope Xyth will include these in the next update soon, although it has not been updated for some time.

DarkstarDragon:

ill look at these and get em sorted with xmls for npc mod and xyth will add em,...

Yay!

Guppycur:

9 new soldiers...
These look awesome. Thanks for putting in all this work (and for all your other mod[lets] as well).

Guppycur:

Won't know until the test results come back in. I doubt it though. I did test positive for flu type a and I have pneumonia...
Holy crap :( The post is a week old so I hope you're doing a *lot* better by now (and out of hospital)

Flu and pneumonia are already bad, hope you get well soon.

I want to ask you about your "Robot Dog Companion Mod". I was using the same system for a pet companion and I though yours would work on multiplayer. Sadly, it gives me an InvalidCastException, the same as my mod. Do you know any solution?