Guppycur's Modlets

Guppycur

Guppy Poll  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use my mods?

Creature Pack Zombie Soldier Contribution

Adds a few more Zombie Soldiers to the mix. You'll naturally need to add these to entitygroups and whatnot.

This will likely be in the Creature Pack, so don't run both at the same time. =)

unknown.png

DAMN! I love those.

Man you are SO making me want to add my RH zombies to the creature pack! This looks like fun!

Populate the entitygroups

Creature Pack Zombie Contribution

This is my contribution to the Zombie part of the Creature Pack, available here separately. These do NOT require sdx/dmt to run (Thanks Xyth!). Just install the mod like usual.

You will need to populate the entitygroups with them to see them in wandering, sleepers and hordes, but I am including an xpath for biome spawns.

Technically 3 zombies, but there are 3 variants of 2 of them, so 3x2+1 = 7 new zombies.

unknown.png

Do you mean just add these to the entitygroups when you say populate? I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff.

Yeh, the common sense place would be to edit the soldier entitygroup and add them there, but you can add them to zombiesall and whatnot. They're a little beefy though so would suck to run into one early on. :)

- - - Updated - - -

If you use creaturepack (Don't run this with it!), Xyth has taken the time to add them to spawns.

The cop acid isn't compatible with the current version of the game, and the vehicle madness is definitely not going to work. Remove those two, leaving the "non sdx" vehicle mod (that one would conflict with the madness one anyway).

...these aren't really designed to all work together, as some conflict with others.

I noticed the "GuppyMobilesModlet-NonSDX" mod was not working in Alpha 18 but I found that replacing a couple lines of code in the blocks.xml fixed it for me.

Search for the file named "blocks.xml" in mods "Config" folder

Find:

<block name="guppycarsRandomHelper">

<property name="Model" value="Entities/Vehicles/car03_dmg0_Prefab"/>

Replace similar code with:

<property name="Model" value="#Entities/Vehicles?Car/car_mixed_dmg0Prefab.prefab"/>

Find:

<block name="guppycntCar03SedanDamage2">

<property name="Extends" value="cntCar03SedanDamage2"/>

Replace Similar code with:

<block name="cntCar03SedanDamage2">

<property name="Extends" value="cntCar03SedanDamage2Master"/>

I think that was all it needed but I moved the contents of folder "ItemIcons" to "UIAtlases/ ItemIconAtlas" for good measure.

If I missed anything let me know.

Thanks; I've given the entire project to ragsy so he very likely should could possibly have a working updated version, but if not then I'll update this version with these fixes. :)

The question is where does he have it? Because I haven't really seen anything new from him in a while. Also, Dust2death talked about some top secret fancy mod of this type of his own, but he hasn't released it yet. So to my understanding, this mod of yours is the only that was actually ever released, but unfortunately it has not been updated for Alpha 18 to this day. Shame on your *insert whatever silly reason that you have for not updating this awesome mod*, which of course doesn't mean I don't appreciate the other contributions of yours that I love.

Edited by mr.devolver (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Guppycur ,

I have question : why that rotating bridge mod doesnt works on server ? I have one in vesion alpha 18.3 (b3) and i dont see the "rotating bridge" in craft menu, nowhere :( in single player it works great, i like it so much !!!

Only one thing would be great to change - not rotate it in the middle, but in the corner !!! But im happy for this version too...only if you can fix it so i can use it on my server sir...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! Best regards from Slovakia :) :) :)

Robot Dog Companion Modlet

This modlet adds a robot companion to help carry your stuff. He's not perfect, but he will do his very best to keep up with you. You will occasionally have to smack him to teach him who the boss is though.

Requires finding a schematic to learn, and craftable on the workbench.

If he dies, he will stay the same length of time as your backpack, so that you still have time to retrieve your stuff.

[video=youtube_share;HZDuJp-disY]

Edited by Guppycur (see edit history)

Is it installed on the server? Should work if so.

Hello.I figured out this - i can have it in the game, but only as "devblock" not normally craft...Yes i offcourse have it installed on both, server and client...

But its ok, it works, only nobody can craft it :))) so i have 20 pieces added as admin, and now i give it if someone wants it...

PS : sorry for "spamming" :))) i love your mods !!! The Victorian blocks are FAMOUS !!! Today i tested that RobotDog, and it works well on offline and on server too !!!

I want something else to ask you : the DoubleDoors...i looked the video, and theyre really GREAT !!! It is a big shame that TFP dont make something like this in the basics of this game...really i dont understand why they dont make more...everything really good in the game is from modders like you !!!

And my question, i almost forgot it lol :) - how can i manage that i DONT HAVE A HOLE right next the door ? I can not set it on the groud without a blank space next to it :(((((((((( i really like that sci-fi one that opens up-down...but when i set it, there is always a half-block empty space :((( why ? how to fix it or set ?

And on end : THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR WORK !!!!!! The Fun Pimps should give you at least 10% of their money for the game man :)))

PS 2 : the elevator is also VERY VEEEEEEEEEERY GOOOOOOOOD !!!

In 18.3 the pimps changed the offset for the blocks, and the gap you see is a result. Look into the blocks.xml of the mod and you might see other examples... Just copy paste that line to the affected doors.

On the bridge just edit the blocks file and remove the bit about it being a dev block.

In 18.3 the pimps changed the offset for the blocks, and the gap you see is a result. Look into the blocks.xml of the mod and you might see other examples... Just copy paste that line to the affected doors.

On the bridge just edit the blocks file and remove the bit about it being a dev block.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your time...but...i dont know how make what you wrote :( :( :(

And the bridge...uff...sir im not so good to make that :/ :/ :/ Dont you plan to make a update for a18.3 with that little fixes ? I think many people using those GREAT mods would be lucky !

I am pretty sure for you it is for 1 minute...for me would it take about an XY minutes :) but i will try it for sure...

EDIT : in the Rotating Bridge in file BLOCKS is nothing about "devblocks" :( :( :(

Edited by PeNa1979 (see edit history)