Guppycur's Modlets

Guppycur

Guppy Poll  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use my mods?

In other news, so it seems TFP did something to change the offsets of multidim blocks in Unity (the 2,x,x ones and the 4,x,x ones) for 18.3, so I'm going through the blocks adding the following property to any block that has a multidim line of 2,x,x or 4,x,x (I don't have any 6,x,x ones but I suspect they'd be affected as well). The property line, if you want to add it yourself, is:

<property name="ModelOffset" value="0.5,0.5,0"/>

...since 18.3 seems to have the issue, and a19 is supposedly right around the corner, I'm not sure I'll push the fix since they may revert right back for a19.

I'm *guessing* they re-exported their blocks and had the scene backwards, but I'm really not sure.

Creature Pack Zombie Contribution

This is my contribution to the Zombie part of the Creature Pack, available here separately. These do NOT require sdx/dmt to run (Thanks Xyth!). Just install the mod like usual.

You will need to populate the entitygroups with them to see them in wandering, sleepers and hordes, but I am including an xpath for biome spawns.

Technically 3 zombies, but there are 3 variants of 2 of them, so 3x2+1 = 7 new zombies.

unknown.png

Creature Pack Orc Contribution

This is my contribution to the Fantasy part of the Creature Pack, available here separately. I'll be adding more orcs. =)

unknown.png

Thanks guppycur´s, I really liked the zombie model, very realistic and the orc, speechless.

Hi Guppycur

You plan to add something like the behemoth or vanilla behemoth, I made it a modlet in my game but it doesn't have a hitbox, you can't kill it, there is a solution or you have to create it from scratch, or you just have to create the hitboxes.

Gouki

Khaine did that already in darkness falls, I believe he has the intention of porting it over using this new method.

I plan to stick with orcs and other fantasy creatures going forward.

Darkstardragon and TSBX are also working on a lot.

Thanks Guppycur

It's time to wait, I don't know much about unity.

@Guppycur: I've got a question for your regarding Unity 2018. How would I go about adding custom model in to it [it being the game], and could it play Music for example? I'm thinking of a Jukebox kind of modlet.

EDIT: On that note, how hard do you think it would be to get the Army Truck found in Military bases to be drive-able?

Edited by Gopher_01 (see edit history)

Creature Pack Zombie Contribution

This is my contribution to the Zombie part of the Creature Pack, available here separately. These do NOT require sdx/dmt to run (Thanks Xyth!). Just install the mod like usual.

You will need to populate the entitygroups with them to see them in wandering, sleepers and hordes, but I am including an xpath for biome spawns.

Technically 3 zombies, but there are 3 variants of 2 of them, so 3x2+1 = 7 new zombies.

unknown.png

Oh my god you did it =)

I miss some other zombie, so see your work and your orc :D lovely ^^

BIG THANKS