Guppycur's Modlets

Guppycur

Guppy Poll  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use my mods?

I wasn't sure it was possible either, but it works pretty well. :). I thought about requiring E to push them, but feel this works better. Be interesting to see zombies in it. :)

What's cool about the double doors is they're actually two doors each, so you can space them out and still have doors that open the same way even when they're left and right hinged.

If you make recipes I'll add them in the morning.

Fireworks Mod

Thanks to Chiko for sharing a video on the game Scum, I was given the idea to add a firework block. Does it serve a real practical purpose, some hot onions may ask? I dunno.

I added some XML to make the heat level rise, but no clue if it works since F3 no longer shows chunk heat... <shrug>

[video=youtube_share;AaoXkw2j_Ks]

Edited by Guppycur (see edit history)

- - - Updated - - -

So what's the Japanese translation of guppyDoorBlueMetalDoubleLeft look like anyway? :)

I translated that to [G]ブルーメタルドア(左), [G] is for Guppy. Telric puts [T] in front of his items, so it's easy to search, so I used [G] for your stuff:star:

Fireworks! :flame:

Edited by chikorina (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Fireworks Mod

Thanks to Chiko for sharing a video on the game Scum, I was given the idea to add a firework block. Does it serve a real practical purpose, some hot onions may ask? I dunno.

I added some XML to make the heat level rise, but no clue if it works since F3 no longer shows chunk heat... <shrug>

[video=youtube_share;AaoXkw2j_Ks]

For some reason I remembered minecraft. Oh, there were times.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated the doors .unity3d file. Colliders working properly'ish (Thanks Alloc!); turns out, the slabs have to rotate into the occupied voxel. Explains a few things, actually... still no "E" prompt on the top half (but it works), but at least it'll open/close when you focus on the slab now.

• 3 weeks later...