Guppycur's Modlets

Guppycur

Guppy Poll  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use my mods?

The second is more of an item. They're very small (those are double aa's); wouldn't be much to look at. I'll get that little bench in.

- - - Updated - - -

already tried.

server won't let anyone join after adding this mod -.-

I run it no problems. I'd need a dedi send client log to see what is wrong.

Fixed wood to resourceWood (thanks Dan), added more Japanese blocks (thanks Chiko) and lightened up some of the darker ones.

...I think I'm done with this modlet (extra blocks); might do a part II at some point, but this should be plenty of new blocks.

oh, and this is entirely untested, so if it breaks, blame rucky. =)

yeah...

need to blame me then... lol

indeed an error here:

2019-03-22T10:46:28 103.827 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'biomes.xml' failed
2019-03-22T10:46:28 103.827 EXC Block with name 'vehicleGuppyFastback' not found!
Exception: Block with name 'vehicleGuppyFastback' not found!

thanx!

thanx!

edit: uhm.. need to revoke that thanx lol ;-)

still the error persist...

ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'biomes.xml' failed
2019-03-22T17:27:57 133.528 EXC Block with name 'spawnvehicleGuppyMotorCycle2' not found!
Exception: Block with name 'spawnvehicleGuppyMotorCycle2' not found!

Edited by rucky (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Guppycur curious I am playing Ravenhearst I found lots of the stations but I have not seen any of your vehicles spawned on the roads and none driveable did they not add that part of your mod into this one and if that is the case how do I put it back in the in there love your vehicles and love having the chance to be able to drive them?

I haven't played RH so I don't know what bits he used; I'm assuming he made recipes, instead of allowing road spawns, because Jax is really passionate about a slow progression.

To add it back in would be impossible with the Overhaul version, and would require a meshing of blocks.xml, spawning.xml and biomes.xml with the modlet version.

I would Love to use the Overhaul version, but still have Problems getting it to work on the Server :( so i was thinking of using the Modlet instead when i can get all Vehicles at least with Vanilla System.

so copy the .Unity3d files form Overhaul Resources into the Modlet Resources and editing xmls (cant copy them to0 from Overhaul Config Folder to Modlet Config Folder?) will give me all Overhaul Vehicles then, including the ones you will add in the Future? or do i missundertand? Dont even know how to do it ^^; all new with this.

Edited by Xellulina (see edit history)

I would Love to use the Overhaul version, but still have Problems getting it to work on the Server :( so i was thinking of using the Modlet instead when i can get all Vehicles at least with Vanilla System.

so copy the .Unity3d files form Overhaul Resources into the Modlet Resources and editing xmls (cant copy them to0 from Overhaul Config Folder to Modlet Config Folder?) will give me all Overhaul Vehicles then, including the ones you will add in the Future? or do i missundertand? Dont even know how to do it ^^; all new with this.

I am at some point soon going to bring the modlet up to date myself for Guppy, when I do i will post a link to the updated version.

I am at some point soon going to bring the modlet up to date myself for Guppy, when I do i will post a link to the updated version.

Nice! Thanks a lot Ragsy! Looking forward to it!

And thank you Guppycur for making this Modlet and the Overhaul verssion (I will use the Overhaul version on a singleplayer Game then for now).

Guppy I did a quick read thru and I wanna make sure I understand this correctly, the rad sign mod is working as intended if it is marking Wasteland ? I noticed a lot of signs in wasteland and Im like this isn't rad zone

There is no "rad zone" anymore in a17, since they use splat maps for the rad zones... So what I did was stick it in the wasteland, thinking the signs would show up IN unintended rad zones, but I've no clue if it actually marks the rad zones people find where there shouldn't be one, because I've honestly only ever read about the issue, so couldn't actually test.