A17e b208 - Boring BloodMoon

Antari-kun

This bug been same as A16.4 (there is quick fix in forums) Start bloodmoon the horde attacks as need, but few hours (about 23:30-0:30) Horde stops and no zombie attack me in bloodmoon!! I go outside and no zombies around in middle bloodmoon night! This help reenter game (or restart server) the horde attacks again about 1-2 game hours. How fix this bug? Always restart game to get horde all night is ♥♥♥♥ ((((

In forums has fix this bug for A16.4 and horde attack all night. There is fix for A17?

I dont know the details about a17 yet, but in a16 it was not a bug. The horde had a number of zombies, and once all those zombies attacked you, the horde was depleted, finished.

Yeah, but i remember zombies attack all night until night is over. How this make in game A17?

I think it's coz the horde was spent, and there's no more trickle wave. Which is a pity. i wish they made that a game option, but I'm sure someone will mod it .. like Guppy did for A16 :)

I worry more about the maze-AI, which is less fun than an all out assault as in A16 personally ... Easy to avoid with a spiked maze too -->

That all night thing was a few stragglers from the horde that either spawned late or got stuck on the way in. Did you notice they always came from the direction the horde had came from? This was apparently a bug that they fixed in A17.

You should still get random odd zombies and perhaps Screamers (if you are causing heat) after the horde ends.

Once your gamestage starts getting into the 200+ range it will usually last most of the night (depending on how fast they are dispatched by you and your defenses)

As you progress, the gamestage will assign a higher and higher maxium. At a certain point - you'll just be fighting them until daylight every time because the total alive value of of your game (defaults to 60) will be the bottleneck.

Archived