Bog Swamps & Marshes Dreams*

camoflagecaper

Hey Fun Pimps- DEVS

Can later Stages in the 7dtd game or world add Bog Swamps & Marshes

i Like to see Rotten Entities as well, Half Rotten Skull like Zombies, ect Sticky and Stinky... lol

Examples Links:

http://thumb1.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/201577/201577,1275571614,8/stock-photo-cypress-swamp-marsh-and-bog-54461284.jpg

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/147/8/1/swamp_of_sorrow_by_sh4de_pl-d2yb8h4.jpg

Thumbs up thought of the Day

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Wetlands sub-biome would actually make perfect sense for ocean deltas, riverbanks, ponds and lakes. Any carrion eaters could easily have zombified variants. Alligators, midge swarms and water snakes oh my! New boss idea - the <insertZombieCause> is beginning to affect plant life near water sources:

swamp-thing.thumb.jpg.ec136e817cc43cc41c223bfc6fc907e2.jpg

POI: Alligator farm.

I think you could explain the gators in arizona is.

because there invasive there could be a pet store that has a pool area where they were raising gators.

and some special zombies could spawn there like

drowned fisherman: he is kinda strong and he can puke mud to blind you!

Feral Mudman: move on all fours like a spider zombie and he pounces out of the water and runs super fast in the water!

Rooted Walker: this zombie has plants growing out of him like mushrooms , plants , poison ivy etc. and he can lower your max health due to the poison ivy

and a fish could be swimming in the water call 'the lake lurker" witch looks like a giant catfish with teeth and is around the size of a shark and acts just like one!

My main problem with these is, what do they add? What resources can you harvest primarily from same? What reason does the player have to go there?

The Burnt Forest has ♥♥♥♥loads of coal and easily-visible bird nests. The Forest has a wide variety of game, lots of trees, and Nitrate Ore. The Desert has a potent healing crop (Aloe) and an easily-foraged edible (Yucca Fruit) on top of Oil Shale at the cost of being extremely hot. The Plains have, in Random Gen at least, wild Corn and excellent sightlines. Et cetera.

What is the Bog's principle forageable? What is its primary ore? Why does the player want to go there, other than the aesthetic?

• 3 weeks later...
My main problem with these is, what do they add? What resources can you harvest primarily from same? What reason does the player have to go there?

The Burnt Forest has ♥♥♥♥loads of coal and easily-visible bird nests. The Forest has a wide variety of game, lots of trees, and Nitrate Ore. The Desert has a potent healing crop (Aloe) and an easily-foraged edible (Yucca Fruit) on top of Oil Shale at the cost of being extremely hot. The Plains have, in Random Gen at least, wild Corn and excellent sightlines. Et cetera.

What is the Bog's principle forageable? What is its primary ore? Why does the player want to go there, other than the aesthetic?

I would say it would be good for someone who wants to use nature against the zombies. Movement could be slowed for much of the bog.

There could be foods that only grow in wetlands, such as rice. This would create a ton more recipes.

It would make sense to move nitrate to the bogs.

You know, why not have two pregen story worlds? One in Arizona with a desert, and another in like east Texas which does not have the snow biome but the desert biome to the west and a swamp biome to the south? Or God save us all Mississippi....

Maybe a map with a wasteland urban center with all the big buildings there, a burnt biome around it, and a swamp biome in the south and a forest biome in the north. Snakes spawn everywhere, and lumberjacks get replaced with rednecks....

the cougars, wolves, bears, and coyotes won't be affected, they could almost spawn everywhere too.

with the swamps there could be some dangerous environmental traps like methane pockets that explode like mines if there is an open flame or guns shot near them, quick sand, and a random chance to get infected from mosquitoes.

Archived