Couple of small suggestions for QoL and balance

danielspoa

Hi guys, here goes some thoughts I had in those recent days playing 7 days:

- prevent damage from vehicles to it's owner's placed blocks

- prioritize zombies instead of grass when attacking, this happens more often than I'm willing to admit

- a visual indicator for bleeding on zombies

some suggestions for perks (I'm sorry)

- amplify the gap between learning to craft a bike/minibike and the motorcycle/4x4. Currently players are just skipping some early vehicles because they offer little movespeed upgrade and you get to the motorcycle right after.

- amplify the gap between construction blocks too. Gate cobblestone by a few levels (15 = two hordes?) and delay cement?

- Intellect appears to be too good / crucial

Maybe split the effects (craft. speed / quality) between two skills so you can have small increments per level.

Another issue is how core perks are tied to Int level. Vehicles, Weapons and ammo, advanced tables, chemical stuff, forge, armor, food. I know only a few players from my server but it seems to have a pattern of investing everything into Int and it's perks, and then spread the remaining points between damage/toughness/agility perks, depending on each player's taste.

Any word if devs at least consider INT to need changes? or is it seen as on par with other attributes?

- Intrinsic Immunity seems very unpopular. Raw food has too low values. Could work on both together.

Quick notes

I'm always afraid to talk about this because it seems I'm demanding something. Or that I think everything is wrong. You know, it's kinda unfair that we often don't feel the need to express something is good but we feel that about what we dislike (or that we think could improve).

Thank you.

EDIT: Glass is almost invisible. Could be my settings, but I thought a PoI was bugged because I couldn't get past the wall. I had a hard time putting glass on my base too, due to how hard it was to notice the position while rotating it.

Archived