An amazing way to stop me from playing the game. I gotta admit. F that. A17

postalcrazy616

Doing well, carrying some supplies I found when I come across a little bunker in a hole which looked rather neat, so i bust open the door, then magically the whole entire bunker and half the world falls on top of me, and I die. And best part? It crushed my backpack apparently so all my items were destroyed. That's where I click that beautiful uninstall button now.

Okay so you’re complaining about a bug in an experimental instead of reporting it properly and letting them know? Pretty sure this was floating and is a known bug so you should’ve been keeping your eyes open for such. RWG isn’t completed yet sooo yeah.... it’s bound to have a few bugs. Have fun playing whatever else you wanna play if a whole 1 bug is gonna stop you from playing. Just stick to playing stable until A17 is stable if you can’t take some bugs. I had half my inventory disappear on my friends server and all I did was say. Oh well, i remember what I had, I’ll just build all of it again. Everyone experiences bugs because we aren’t on the stable branch, so quitting because of one is just plain dumb and proves you shouldn’t be playing experimental.

Doing well, carrying some supplies I found when I come across a little bunker in a hole which looked rather neat, so i bust open the door, then magically the whole entire bunker and half the world falls on top of me, and I die. And best part? It crushed my backpack apparently so all my items were destroyed. That's where I click that beautiful uninstall button now.

So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight

Oh I do love me some white knight "can't handle it" and "plain dumb" drops. Such classical excuses. Bearing in mind this isn't just a bug, considering half the world dropped aswell and quite literally everything I had on me at the time just vanished into thin air. But sure, any other player would just carry on huh? :p Yeeaaahh. I do love how overly defensive people get over such a statement of explaining awful gamebreaking bugs XD

Discussion was failed from the start, and hasn't gotten better.

Postal, read this thread.

[h=3]Sticky: --- Read before creating new threads ---[/h]

Then go start one in the correct section.

[h=2]PC Bug Reports[/h]

Or, post one in this thread.

[h=3]Sticky: Alpha 17 Experimental B208 bug reporting thread[/h]And follow the instructions in the first post.

If you can't do that, then go somewhere else.

Archived