Help: Does anyone know what this error means or what to fix, started with b208

MrSamuelAdam

Every new release build REQUIRES you to start a new world. No one will try to fix an old build save. They are still moving things around and loading an old world corrupts many things. Even loading them for a minute, backing out to the menu and loading a new world screws things up...you need to click continue, delete your old worlds, exit the game and then reopen start a new one.

If errors still after that, try to validate files from steam, and then uninstall/reinstall as last step

Every new release build REQUIRES you to start a new world. No one will try to fix an old build save. They are still moving things around and loading an old world corrupts many things. Even loading them for a minute, backing out to the menu and loading a new world screws things up...you need to click continue, delete your old worlds, exit the game and then reopen start a new one.

If errors still after that, try to validate files from steam, and then uninstall/reinstall as last step

Alright, thanks! What I thought, but even starting a new world I got that error in the second reply I made. :/

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25931[/ATTACH]

Ok container 108 in the loot.xml is used by vanilla item. You will have to go thru each mod and find the ones pertaining lootcontainer 108. And you will need to change that number to something else. You will also need to redirect any other file code that relates to that item/block/entityclass to the new number you put down

Do not change the vanilla 108 lootcontainer lol

- - - Updated - - -

My first guess as to the culprit is kubikus zombie loot one as the others don't look like they are loot ones but check em anyway

Ok container 108 in the loot.xml is used by vanilla item. You will have to go thru each mod and find the ones pertaining lootcontainer 108. And you will need to change that number to something else. You will also need to redirect any other file code that relates to that item/block/entityclass to the new number you put down

Do not change the vanilla 108 lootcontainer lol

- - - Updated - - -

My first guess as to the culprit is kubikus zombie loot one as the others don't look like they are loot ones but check em anyway

Alright! Thanks!

Archived