Alpha 17 Generic Ammo Boxes

War3zuk

Here you go. Updated for this morning's patch:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebznl9pjml48nnu/Tallon%20Mk2.zip?dl=0

Pastebin for each .xml:

https://pastebin.com/u/Azarikesh/1/yv8Yu2bV

The recipes for the crafting ammo from generic ammo boxes doesn't seem to work. I think this is all the relevant info from the output log...?

2018-12-12T09:07:53 122.337 ERR Failed loading and parsing XML (recipes.xml):

2018-12-12T09:07:53 122.337 EXC 'configs' is expected Line 83, position 8.

XmlException: 'configs' is expected Line 83, position 8.

at Mono.Xml2.XmlTextReader.Expect (System.String expected) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.Xml2.XmlTextReader.ReadEndTag () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.Xml2.XmlTextReader.ReadContent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.Xml2.XmlTextReader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Xml.XmlDocument.ReadNodeCore (System.Xml.XmlReader reader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Xml.XmlDocument.ReadNodeCore (System.Xml.XmlReader reader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Xml.XmlDocument.ReadNode (System.Xml.XmlReader reader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load (System.Xml.XmlReader xmlReader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml (System.String xml) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XmlFile.toXml (System.String _data, System.String _filename) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

Logger:masterLogException(Exception)

Logger:Exception(Exception)

Log:Exception(Exception)

XmlFile:toXml(String, String)

XmlFile:.ctor(String, String, String)

XmlPatcher:LoadAndPatchConfig(String)

<loadSingleXml>c__Iterator1:MoveNext()

UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

(Filename: Line: -1)

2018-12-12T09:07:53 122.340 ERR XML loader: Patching 'recipes.xml' from mod 'Tallon's Modded Extra's' failed

2018-12-12T09:07:53 122.340 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at XmlPatcher.PatchXml (.XmlFile _xmlFile, .XmlFile _patchXml, System.String _patchName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XmlPatcher.LoadAndPatchConfig (System.String _configName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

Logger:masterLogException(Exception)

Logger:Exception(Exception)

Log:Exception(Exception)

XmlPatcher:LoadAndPatchConfig(String)

<loadSingleXml>c__Iterator1:MoveNext()

UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

Well, goes to show there's nothing so simple that I can't screw it up. I somehow uploaded a WiP version, and not the one intended. My apologies.

I've attached the correct one. Also went ahead and put it on github with a release for b221 (this same one).

Sigh. Speaking of screwups, I forgot the github link:

https://github.com/Azarikesh/7DtD-Tallon-Generic-Ammo

Tallon.Mk2.zip

Sweet, thanks. Now I've found another thing. The different types of ammo crafted (I mean the HP rounds and JHP rounds; I realize those are vanilla items rather than custom modded ammo). The guns don't actually take those kinds of ammo.

if you add them to magazine_items in each weapon they will. well use to work that way lol

Here is my version

- missing ammo added to each weapon

- more ammo creatable includes explosive items like tnt

- using more of the original mod made by Tallon diff ammo boxes for different ammo as he had

TALLON MODLET WITH STALLIONS EDITS

ALL CREDIT GOES TO TALLON

Got this in the server log after adding your version:

2018-12-13T04:14:37 14.628 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'recipes.xml' failed

2018-12-13T04:14:37 14.629 EXC No item/block with name '50 Caliber Ammo' existing

Exception: No item/block with name '50 Caliber Ammo' existing

at RecipesFromXml.LoadRecipies (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData.LoadRecipes (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData+<loadSingleXml>c__Iterator1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Got this in the server log after adding your version:

2018-12-13T04:14:37 14.628 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'recipes.xml' failed

2018-12-13T04:14:37 14.629 EXC No item/block with name '50 Caliber Ammo' existing

Exception: No item/block with name '50 Caliber Ammo' existing

at RecipesFromXml.LoadRecipies (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData.LoadRecipes (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData+<loadSingleXml>c__Iterator1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Bugger forgot to remove that from recipes.xml. will have to wait til I get home to fix.

Or you can go into the folder go to recipes locate 50 cal and remove the whole recipe for it but only for the 50 cal. Should work then my apologies

No problem :) I already did that, and that did fix it.

Another thing tho. Not sure if I was extremely lucky or the morelikely option, a bit to high chance of finding those in loot. But first zombie I killed on my new server dropped 2 of each ammo box :p

Here's your mod with the fix, in case others want it before you're home :)

[ATTACH]26253[/ATTACH]

TallonwithStallionsEdits.zip

Sorry for the late reply. I had written one, then apparently forgot to hit "submit", and got distracted by something shiny.

Yeah, i added those extra round types when i noticed them added by the devs. Never actually got around to testing them. I'll leave all that in the far more capable hands of stallionsden. Anyone that wants to use "my" version (again, all credit to Tallon, of course) is free to do so. But it'll be updated only as i feel it's needed. And i'm likely to start using stallionsden's (or someone elses) if that's easier.

No problem :) I already did that, and that did fix it.

Another thing tho. Not sure if I was extremely lucky or the morelikely option, a bit to high chance of finding those in loot. But first zombie I killed on my new server dropped 2 of each ammo box :p

Here's your mod with the fix, in case others want it before you're home :)

[ATTACH]26253[/ATTACH]

Ty appreciate that yeh I may have to play with the probs a bit more won't be home for bout 30 min

Noticed in game that I actually got one of the ammo boxes that you make into your ammo of choice, plus 2 of each of the ones you craft from the ammo box. Arent only the ammo box that you choose which ammo you want from supposed to drop? (worst sentence ever written, need sleep) :p

edit: Found another lootcontainer with ammo box, and was same thing there aswell. One of the main boxes, and 2-3 of all the different ammo boxes you craft from that.

Noticed in game that I actually got one of the ammo boxes that you make into your ammo of choice, plus 2 of each of the ones you craft from the ammo box. Arent only the ammo box that you choose which ammo you want from supposed to drop? (worst sentence ever written, need sleep) :p

edit: Found another lootcontainer with ammo box, and was same thing there aswell. One of the main boxes, and 2-3 of all the different ammo boxes you craft from that.

I am atm addressing this issue lol hopefully sort it shortly

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived