A17b208 flaws in gameplay

bwalsh199

Overall we love it, but it can use a few tweaks

4x4 needs to be faster, way too slow currently

Hit boxes seem to be off, or the range of melee weapons is waaaay too close. So both probably need a little work

First horde night on nomad was a ♥♥♥♥show. It was fun, but omg, if you are not used to this game yet you were screwed lmao. Maybe tone back the horde nights in the beginning hahaha

Seems like I'm missing alot on melee attacks, but I was mainly a bow and arrow guy in A16, on the bright side, with Boom! Headshot, I've been killing alot faster.

Bicycles are a great stamina saver for traveling, but do require extra effort on hills, gosh, just like real life.

I'd like to see the meat requirements drop some, 5 seems an excessive requirement, especially with the chance for infection on canned goods now. Maybe 3 pieces of meat per item?

Mods. I've been really lucky I guess, and getting lots of mod items, that I just can't use, and I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to use them.

I'm at day 22, and I'm still using a found forge, I think level 17ish? I've survived the 7 day hordes in the lake, with olympic swimmer perk so I can hold my breath longer while I'm doing the underwater headshots, then diving down to collect my iron arrows that survived.

I've survived the 7 day hordes in the lake, with olympic swimmer perk so I can hold my breath longer while I'm doing the underwater headshots, then diving down to collect my iron arrows that survived.

That is hilarious! When I saw that perk I only thought about retrieving sunken crates or placing bridge supports. Never occurred to me to kill zombies on the bottom from the surface and then dive and retrieve my arrows.

That is hilarious! When I saw that perk I only thought about retrieving sunken crates or placing bridge supports. Never occurred to me to kill zombies on the bottom from the surface and then dive and retrieve my arrows.

Legit, I saw that perk and was like "welp, never buying that" now I'm like "hmmmmm, I wonder" lol

Thanks Roland, it's getting tougher now, as I'm getting cold, so I'm losing my 2nd level of Boom! Headshot, I have not found any decent clothes, except for a sweatshirt. I didn't notice the game telling me I'm drenched, so I'm guessing it just assumes I know that I'm wet, because I'm .. in the water ..

Archived