Working Oven a17 Stable

SylenThunder

kubs grill removes the original grill from the game =( not sure how to just have it as an addition.

I can only creative mode summon in the oven (cant craft it)

Here's kubs grill without the removal of the original grill:

[ATTACH]26392[/ATTACH]

I can craft the oven in the workbench, do you not see it in your craftingwindow when searching for Playeroven?

Kubikus Grill.zip

• 3 weeks later...

@SylenThunder Thank you so much for this. I have been working trying to get a mod like this to work since I don't even remember which experimental release of A17. My furthest along I could get it to appear, but not work, it would then break ever other interactable object. I also realized I had extended the cntWallOven, but couldn't figure what else was going wrong. The only thing I will try to add to this is the campfire particle settings so it appears to be "on" while its running.

• 2 weeks later...

jasonistheking-

You can add the following two lines to the blocks.xml in the modlet under the <block name="PlayerOven"> line.

<property name="ParticleName" value="campfire" />

<property name="ParticleOffset" value="0.7,0,0.7" />

That should give you the particle effect you're looking for when it's on.

Hi I noticed that you are unable to fill buckets at the sink nor can you actually build the sink itself, you need to spawn it in.

Yeah, this was an intended limitation. Being able to craft a sink for infinite water inside your base just didn't seem like a cool idea.

This weekend going to try to make an alternative version of the stove, and may split the sink into a separate modlet.

• 3 months later...

Archived