Luc's Modlet Collection (Quality Bonuses, better stamina, terrain mv spd, etc...)

elucidus

The syntax is basically the same, but they took out or changes some things. For instance, the 30k stacks mod had four things removed/moved, like the cooking pot which was in teh blocks.xml. The ammo had a change, regular bullets changed, for instance 762bullet, because 762bulletball, and steel ammo no longer exists (I think it because AP or HP). In my terrain mod, it had an error from there no longer being a sidewalk terrain block.

For other things, there were materials that no longer exist, or there was significant overlap so it would take a redesign, i.e. for the quality effectiveness mod.

Oh and the icons have a new folder structure.

Move the icons to:

UIAtlases/ItemIconAtlas

hope that helps.

Well I have mods that add new guns to the game based on the Pistol, AK-47, and marksman rifle. The .xml won't load and neither does the recipe.xml for it. Let's start with the recipe.xml since you have already updated yours. Mine is quite simple.

<FlameZapPistol>
<append xpath="/recipes">
	<recipe name="FlameZapPistol" count="1">
		<ingredient name="resourceScrapIron" count="1"/>
		<ingredient name="resourceScrapPolymers" count="1"/>
	</recipe>
</append>
</FlameZapPistol>

Does that look right or is there something new I have to change?

OK, nevermind, I got it working :) There is a lot they added and changed in A18, but after some carful examination I was able to find the problems with 1 of my weapons. I should be able to fix the rest of them. Thanks for your information though.

Oh BTW, Can you fix your Effectively Unlimited Stamina mod when you get a chance? I use that one a lot and am really missing it...lol Also the durability part of the infinite ammo mod seems to not be working now.

They change the effect group Base_effect to the name of the item, which complicates things.

The infinite ammo part still works as mentioned, and the unlimited stamina one seems to work as much as possible, except that i cannot lower the stamina usage from running below 1.

<ModInfo>
 <Name value="Quality Effectiveness Bonuses" /> 
 <Description value="Added back a quality bonus to entity damage (+10% per quality level). Block damage also got a boost of 40% per quality level. All items use 5% less Durability per use per quality level. All ranged weapons have a 5% bonus per quality level to Range, RPM, Reload Speed, Spread, and Weapon Handling." /> 

<append xpath="/items/item/effect_group[@name='Base Effects']">
 <passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="perc_add" value="0,.5" tier="1,9" /> 
 <passive_effect name="BlockDamage" operation="perc_add" value="0,2" tier="1,9" /> 
 <!-- <passive_effect name="DegradationPerUse" operation="perc_add" value="0,-.1" tier="1,6"/>
 --> 
 <passive_effect name="AttacksPerMinute" operation="perc_add" value="0,.20" tier="1,6" /> 
 <passive_effect name="HarvestCount" operation="perc_add" value="0,.125" tier="1,6" /> 

tier 1,9? is that really how that's supposed to be?

They change the effect group Base_effect to the name of the item, which complicates things.

The infinite ammo part still works as mentioned, and the unlimited stamina one seems to work as much as possible, except that i cannot lower the stamina usage from running below 1.

The unlimited stamina still missing out the spear which still whacking with stamina.

<ModInfo>
 <Description value="Added back a quality bonus to entity damage (+10% per quality level). Block damage also got a boost of 40% per quality level. All items use 5% less Durability per use per quality level. All ranged weapons have a 5% bonus per quality level to Range, RPM, Reload Speed, Spread, and Weapon Handling." /> 

<passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="perc_add" value="0,.5" tier="1,9" /> 
 <passive_effect name="BlockDamage" operation="perc_add" value="0,2" tier="1,9" /> 
 <!-- <passive_effect name="DegradationPerUse" operation="perc_add" value="0,-.1" tier="1,6"/>
 --> 
 <passive_effect name="AttacksPerMinute" operation="perc_add" value="0,.20" tier="1,6" /> 
 <passive_effect name="HarvestCount" operation="perc_add" value="0,.125" tier="1,6" /> 

Haha, nope. But it is the change/removal of the "Base Effects" That broke it. Though Zagan may have figured that out.

- - - Updated - - -

The unlimited stamina still missing out the spear which still whacking with stamina.

Yeah that is still broken, I plan to update it tomorrow. i will post when ti is updqated.

<ModInfo>

--> 

Oh that part of the code is commented out anyway, I was probably testing something.

Effectively Unlimited Stamina has been updated, everything except aim with a knocked arrow ignores stamina usage and in fact you seem regen stamina when you run. Though I ended up combining it with the infinite ammo and durability mod, if that is a problem, let me know and I will separate them out.

• 2 weeks later...
Effectively Unlimited Stamina has been updated, everything except aim with a knocked arrow ignores stamina usage and in fact you seem regen stamina when you run....

Luc, can you check the stone axe? Not ignoring it for me. Appreciated.

@Bubo, I will check the stone axe, that is probably one of the ones I didn't even check.

@hei28ssk, I will also check the rocket launcher problem.

@QuantumX, Yeah I should really put some work in that to make it compatible.

@Garson211, no the Quality effectiveness bonuses hasn't been updated, as the random -15% - +15% they added to most things has caused some unintended side effects.

@Netwit2008, Glad you like it, let me know if you run into any problems or mods it isn't working with and I will see what I can do. No promises though.

• 1 month later...

Archived