Luc's Modlet Collection (Quality Bonuses, better stamina, terrain mv spd, etc...)

elucidus

These are all modlets, which means you can pick and choose what you want. Most modlets are stackable, if there are conflicts the latest loaded (usually alphabetical) takes precedence. After having so many modlet threads, I decided it is time to put them all together in a single thread.

30k item stack – stacks all items that are stackable (not most blocks) to 30k

**Compatible with Alpha 19

Double Motherlode Plus – Doubles the effects of motherlode (also adds an extra 33% with no levels in Motherlode)

**Not Checked/Updated

Arrow/Crossbow Bolt Conversion – Adds Recipes that allow you to convert standard (stone, Iron, & Steel) arrows to crossbow bolts and vice versa.

**Compatible with Alpha 19

Terrain based movement speed – This one can be controversial, it increased (and decreases speed of walking and running on different terrains). For instance, walking on roads now provides a movement boost, while walking through snow and sand decreases movement speed. It does this both for zombies and players though.

** Not Checked for use with Alpha 19

Ammo Disassembly – This one allows you to disassemble ammunition you find in the game. If the ammo normally requires a workbench to build, you need one to disassemble it, though you do not learn the recipe to disassemble it.

**Compatible with Alpha 19, Needs to have new ammo added

Scrap Iron and Steel Bars – This one adds in scrap iron and steel bars. Upgrade path= Wood>Scrap Iron>Iron>Steel. There is no downgrade path for them, so if they run out of hit points they will break and not turn back into the lower one like a lot of blocks do. Hit points are 300>1000>2500>6000.

**Compatible with Alpha 19

---

For those of you who want easy mode, these will allow you to ignore stamina, ammo and durability the below modlets are for you:

Effectively Unlimited Stamina – reduces the stamina usage for almost everything to nothing, regeneration should outpace usage, especially when you run, and it also reduces the food and water consumption when you use stamina.

**Not tested with Alpha 19

Infinite Ammo and Durability means you never need to reload, nor do you need to worry about weapons and tools breaking…ever.

** Not tested with Alpha 19

Feedback is always welcome, as many of these are still being balanced.

Installation: unzip to the mods folder in your base game. If you don’t have one, make one (“mods”).

---- CURRENTLY NOT WORKING ----

Impact Wrench – This one adds in a new tool that is faster than the wrench at dismanteling metal items. It may need some balancing still. Note: It takes Advanced Engineering Level 5, even though the description doesn't say that, because that didn't work.

* Special thanks to Quasimiyao for his help getting the sound working.

**This will take a little more work to get the upgrades working properly, will come back to it probably this weekend.

Quality Damage Bonuses – This one resoters damage bonuses based on quality level

Quality Effectiveness Bonuses – This one goes a step beyond just adding damage, it also adds, speed of attack for all weapons, and for ranged weapons, more accurate, less recoil, better handling, increased ranged, etc…all based on quality level.

Reduced Stamina Usage by quality level – This is an addon to the previous one, if you also want to have items reduce the stamina usage for using them, this one is for you.

Build Compatibility

These are all modlets, which means you can pick and choose what you want. Most modlets are stackable, if there are conflicts the latest loaded (usually alphabetical) takes precedence. After having so many modlet threads, I decided it is time to put them all together in a single thread. All mods are currently compatible with up to and including b208.

30k item stack – stacks all items that are stackable (not most blocks) to 30k

Double Motherlode Plus – Doubles the effects of motherlode (also adds an extra 33% with no levels in Motherlode)

Quality Damage Bonuses – This one resoters damage bonuses based on quality level

Quality Effectiveness Bonuses – This one goes a step beyond just adding damage, it also adds, speed of attack for all weapons, and for ranged weapons, more accurate, less recoil, better handling, increased ranged, etc…all based on quality level.

Reduced Stamina Usage by quality level – This is an addon to the previous one, if you also want to have items reduce the stamina usage for using them, this one is for you.

Terrain based movement speed – This one can be controversial, it increased (and decreases speed of walking and running on different terrains). For instance, walking on roads now provides a movement boost, while walking through snow and sand decreases movement speed. It does this both for zombies and players though.

---

For those of you who want easy mode, these will allow you to ignore stamina, ammo and durability the below modlets are for you:

Effectively Unlimited Stamina – reduces the stamina usage for most things to almost nothing, regenerations should outpace usage, and it also reduces the food and water consumption when you use stamina.

Infinite Ammo and Durability means you never need to reload, nor do you need to worry about weapons and tools breaking…ever.

Feedback is always welcome, as many of these are still being balanced.

Installation: unzip to the mods folder in your base game. If you don’t have one, make one (“mods”).

Are the above mods compatible with the current build?

That is what it says. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Inifnite reload? What does that mean? And thanks.

There is a property to make weapons have unlimited reload/ammo for Action0 (it never reloads at all I believe that's what they meant LOL)

<property name="Infinite_ammo" value="true"/>

It's pretty straight forward, it existed in A16 as well.

Go to the items.xml and search for gunPistolAdmin and you will see it's being used there.

For me all my guns get the (0 Zero) of durability when I left and I enter the game

I change -1 to 0 zero DegradationPerUse

It was all normal durability

<append xpath="/items/item/effect_group[@name=Base Effects]">

<passive_effect name="DegradationPerUse" operation="perc_add" value="-1"/>

</append>

The crossbow does not work for me, it does not reload infinite

Added a modlet that adds in Scrap Iron and Steel Bars. Check ou thte first post.

Did you mean to make it so that it requires Forged Iron to upgrade Iron Bars to Steel Bars? I would have expected it to require Forged Steel to do so... Just a thought after looking at the code you've provided - haven't actually played with it yet.

Archived