Exp A17 / b208 - Discussion Thread

ricp

What is the problem that you are having? I had what I thought was a bug with wooden doors in b199 where I could craft, place and destroy them but just couldn't interact (it showed the highlight text but pressing [F] did nothing). I even posted it in the bug report thread and was surprised nobody else had brought it up.

Turns out that my [F] was bound to several things, which shouldn't have mattered - like [F] for the car headlights, and changing it so the only bind was to interact resolved that issue.

That might be completely different to what you are suffering but as you didn't expand I thought I'd add this in.

Unbinding F from everything except "Use" fixes doors. Thanks! Now I can play the game properly :)

Game feels much better.

I am now on Day 5.

Stamina and "You are hot" still annoy like hell but thats my biggest complain.

(That the RWG need much love you know ?!)

Would be nice to buff Coffee a bit.

(And in the red tea Discription stand it reduce stamina usage. I was not able to find that in the XML)

Acid is a lot more common. Still absolutely no beakers to be found :/. It also fixed a console glitch that hit during horde night.

They tweaked the Wheel recipe.. but honestly, I couldn't tell what they did. Still a stupidly expensive part.

My only issues that really remain at this point is that larger animals are too scarce by a smidge, and beakers continue to be STUPIDLY rare. Level 56 and only one beaker for the campfire, gunpowder and glue are freaking premium items.

I looted a medium size pop-a-pills and found 16 beakers inside. They are out there you may get lucky at one of the little stores as well.

Archived