RussianDoods Sweet and Juicy Modlets

Russiandood

Thanks. It works, although it's way, way slower than it used to be. Is that as fast as it will go now?

Oh, nvm I set the attack speed up from 300 to 900 and it's back to normal now.

Thanks again for your help :)

Thanks. It works, although it's way, way slower than it used to be. Is that as fast as it will go now?

Oh, nvm I set the attack speed up from 300 to 900 and it's back to normal now.

Thanks again for your help :)

Not sure what did you mean, it's pretty fast for me, I didn't have to change any value there.

The original version of this mod was Kaj's Lawnmower mod for Alpha 16 and it was much faster than this one is @ 300 attacks per minute. I used it quite a lot and if you set this one to 900 it works about the same as the old one that is on Nexus mods.

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/75

I had asked RussianDood to make a new version for Beta 17.1 and he was kind enough to do so and he made it work exactly the same as the original. If you try it you will see how fast it is.

• 4 weeks later...

Nevermind. I realize now that my original post was improper of me. I shouldn't be posting codes to "fix" other people's work because it's just not mine to fix. Maybe they don't want a fix. I should ask first because I would want someone to ask me before they post a fix for my mods, it's the polite thing to. I hope other modders can understand my feelings on this. It may not be against the rules, but more a matter of respect.

I apologize for my original post and won't be doing anymore "fixes" without permission. I hope others will consider this and hopefully it will avoid some conflicts between us in the future.

Thanks

Zagan

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Currently I am working on getting the Magbow updated first then going to tackle the rest

@Russiandood:

According to Discord, looks like the Magbow for A18 was updated a couple weeks ago. When/if you have time for more updates, can I put in a request for Adds Bladed Weapons modlet to be up next? I like the quest chain, just wish it was slightly more complex.

Archived