RussianDoods Sweet and Juicy Modlets

Russiandood

Cobble is still in 1k stacks in the stack size mod. It'd be nice to have it stack at 10k like the stone/dirt but that kinda removes the game balance, maybe 1.5k or 2k?

Edit--

Oh and maybe if you could get added to the mod loader it would rock :)

Yeah I can increase the stacksize to 3k. I just updated the modlet on here and on Nexus Mods.

Also, I am not sure what you mean by getting it added to the mod loader lol. Can you explain a little more on what you mean?

Yeah I can increase the stacksize to 3k. I just updated the modlet on here and on Nexus Mods.

Also, I am not sure what you mean by getting it added to the mod loader lol. Can you explain a little more on what you mean?

Thank you, much appreciated. SphereII has made a shiny thing, it would be great if we could pick your modlets from it. http://7d2dmodlauncher.org/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No, thank YOU for sharing your work! The farming mod requires a crap ton of grass to turn into animal feed.. needless to say, your grass cutter is making that much easier, and I won't have to spend a full game day cutting grass! ;)

No, thank YOU for sharing your work! The farming mod requires a crap ton of grass to turn into animal feed.. needless to say, your grass cutter is making that much easier, and I won't have to spend a full game day cutting grass! ;)

Awesome! Thank's for the kind words :) I am glad you like it!

• 3 weeks later...
Is there a way to have the Duke's Voucher mod unlocked as soon as I add it, so that it is not gated behind a perk? Is there something I can change in the xml file to achieve this?

Thank you in advance

Yup! The best and easiest way is to remove the learnable tag on the voucher in the recipe xml.

Let me know if you would like better instruction or if you have more questions :).

• 1 month later...

Grass cutter not working on 17.3 experimental. Clients can seeit, hold it, but there is no functionality. Tried searching for what was changed to prevent this from working. I have ADD so I stopped Lol. Can you help please as it is a favorite among my clients?

Grass cutter not working on 17.3 experimental. Clients can seeit, hold it, but there is no functionality. Tried searching for what was changed to prevent this from working. I have ADD so I stopped Lol. Can you help please as it is a favorite among my clients?

From what I can tell, it isn't working if the Action1 and Power Attack fields aren't in place. I used the base of the meleeToolMachete and altered the name, color, AttacksPerMinute (300) and ToolCatergory.harvestingTools to it and it's working.

From what I can tell, it isn't working if the Action1 and Power Attack fields aren't in place. I used the base of the meleeToolMachete and altered the name, color, AttacksPerMinute (300) and ToolCatergory.harvestingTools to it and it's working.

Ok thanks for the tip!

Hi, I was the one that requested this mod. It was called Kaj's Lawnmower mod from Alpha 16. I'd like to get it working again, but I don't quite understand what you just said to do to fix it. Could you please explain with more detail to me?

Hi, I was the one that requested this mod. It was called Kaj's Lawnmower mod from Alpha 16. I'd like to get it working again, but I don't quite understand what you just said to do to fix it. Could you please explain with more detail to me?

You probably have this mod installed in Mods\RussianDood's Grass Cutter. Open that directory and you will find there a directory called Config. Open it and there will be a file called items.xml. Backup that file, just in case something goes wrong, so that you can easily restore it. Now open items.xml file for editing and look for the following snippet:

<property class="Action0">
	<property name="Class" value="DynamicMelee"/>
	<property name="Damage_type" value="Slashing"/>
	<property name="Sphere" value="0.2"/>
	<property name="Sound_start" value="swoosh"/>
	<property name="ToolCategory.harvestingTools" value="1" param1="1"/>
</property>

Now copy and paste the following snippet right below that </property> line:

<property class="Action1">
</property>

So the result will look like this:

<property class="Action0">
</property>

<property class="Action1">
</property>

Save the file and start the game again. It should work now.

And before you ask, yes Action1 is actually the exact copy of Action0, but if the game needs both Actions now, so be it. It just means that you can now use both mouse buttons to perform that action. There is no power attack on this one though.

Archived