Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
KingSlayerGM

KingSlayerGM

Hello everyone, Guppycur thanks for the nice tutorial!

I cannot make it work though... I generated a 4k world, I created my own dtm.tga file and put it in the world. I also removed the .raw file. But the game doesn't load the world at all. It gives me the exception "Array out of bounds" :(

Also it seems that generating a world through the game only generated the .raw file, not the .tga, wth?

If anybody can help me it would be very appreciated :)

Bonus question: if I generate a 16K heightmap, or maybe even a 32K one, would the game be able to handle it correclty or is it limited to the vanilla sizes?

KingSlayerGM

KingSlayerGM

Hello everyone, Guppycur thanks for the nice tutorial!

I cannot make it work though... I generated a 4k world, I created my own dtm.tga file and put it in the world. I also removed the .raw file. But the game doesn't load the world at all. It gives me the exception "Array out of bounds" :(

Also it seems that generating a world through the game only generated the .raw file, not the .tga, wth?

If anybody can help me it would be bery appreciated :)

Bonus question, if I generate a 16K heightmap, or maybe even a 32K one, would the game be able to handle it correclty or is it limited to the vanilla sizes?