No Safe droping in SP WHY

PatGame

Why when you drop a safe in single player mode you don't get any loot. This is BS. We only get rock tools at the beginning so we are not going to spend and hour breaking a safe. In Multiplayer I can see this because you shouldn't do it if there is respond on. But in single player with no loot replenishment WHY. if there is no loot for this it should be for everything that is broken by us or zombies.

What, I hate stupid ppl. So if something is locked and u find a faster way to open it, it has nothing. BS In older alphas before 16 anything broke gave you nothing. So either keep it that way or give something for being smart on how to open it.

What, I hate stupid ppl. So if something is locked and u find a faster way to open it, it has nothing. BS In older alphas before 16 anything broke gave you nothing. So either keep it that way or give something for being smart on how to open it.

Maybe dropping it isn't considered opening it? Thanks for the info on that, I was considering trying that but didn't want to risk losing out on the loot.

There’s obviously a simple reason for this. The devs thought this was an exploit and so they changed it. End of story. It’s not like there’s a shortage of guns in A17 anyway. Guns are everywhere.

Why when you drop a safe in single player mode you don't get any loot. This is BS. We only get rock tools at the beginning so we are not going to spend and hour breaking a safe. In Multiplayer I can see this because you shouldn't do it if there is respond on. But in single player with no loot replenishment WHY. if there is no loot for this it should be for everything that is broken by us or zombies.

Oh what a shame. Another exploit fixed. Breaks my wee little heart hearing the cries. Just for info, I've broken open a LOT of safes with stone tools. You want the goodies? Spend the time or mark it for later. Your choice.

Archived