Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

• 4 weeks later...

Special Forces Cases

I still can not seam to interact with the bags i hope i put that code where it was meant to be .

**NOTE***

windows.xml (windowslooting requires editing to 20 rows and 15 columns) so this section -

<!--#$-IGS BEGIN: Adding cursor area. -$#-->

<window name="windowLooting" width="378" height="378" controller="LootWindow" panel="Left" anchor_side="bottomright" visible="false" cursor_area="true" >

<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->

<panel name="header" height="43" depth="0" disableautobackground="true">

<sprite depth="1" name="headerbackground" sprite="ui_game_panel_header"/>

<button depth="3" name="btnSort" style="icon32px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="21,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_loot_sack" tooltip_key="lblSortContainer" sound="[paging_click]" />

<label depth="2" name="lootName" pos="39,-6" width="172" height="32" text="LOOT" text_key="xuiLoot" font_size="32" />

<label depth="2" name="takeAllLabel" width="32" height="30" font_size="30" color="[mediumGrey]" justify="left" pos="260,-8"/>

<sprite depth="2" name="takeAllIcon" style="icon32px" sprite="ui_game_symbol_hand" color="[mediumGrey]" pos="220, -4"/>

</panel>

<sprite depth="0" name="gridBackground" color="255,255,255,1" type="sliced" pos="0, 0" globalopacity="true" on_press="true" />

<rect name="content" pos="3,-49" >

<grid depth="12" name="queue" rows="10" cols="9" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true" controller="LootContainer">

<item_stack name="0"/>

</grid>

</rect>

</window>

SO SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS -

<window name="windowLooting" width="378" height="378" controller="LootWindow" panel="Left" anchor_side="bottomright" visible="false" cursor_area="true" >

<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->

<button depth="3" name="btnSort" style="icon32px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="21,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_loot_sack" tooltip_key="lblSortContainer" sound="[paging_click]" />

<label depth="2" name="lootName" pos="39,-6" width="172" height="32" text="LOOT" text_key="xuiLoot" font_size="32" />

<label depth="2" name="takeAllLabel" width="32" height="30" font_size="30" color="[mediumGrey]" justify="left" pos="260,-8"/>

<sprite depth="2" name="takeAllIcon" style="icon32px" sprite="ui_game_symbol_hand" color="[mediumGrey]" pos="220, -4"/>

</panel>

<sprite depth="0" name="gridBackground" color="255,255,255,1" type="sliced" pos="0, 0" globalopacity="true" on_press="true" />

<grid depth="12" name="queue" rows="20" cols="15" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true" controller="LootContainer">

<item_stack name="0"/>

</grid>

</rect>

</window>

i am not sure any help would be appreciated thanks.

28 minutes ago, Arlyana said:

Special Forces Cases

I still can not seam to interact with the bags i hope i put that code where it was meant to be .

**NOTE***

windows.xml (windowslooting requires editing to 20 rows and 15 columns) so this section -

<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->

</panel>

<grid depth="12" name="queue" rows="10" cols="9" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true" controller="LootContainer">

<item_stack name="0"/>

</grid>

</rect>

</window>

SO SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS -

<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->

</panel>

<grid depth="12" name="queue" rows="20" cols="15" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true" controller="LootContainer">

<item_stack name="0"/>

</grid>

</rect>

</window>

i am not sure any help would be appreciated thanks.

What xml did you edit in data/config

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, dragonslayer770 said:

hello was just wondering if these work for a19? 

1 hour ago, wolverine576 said:

Is there a list of your updated for A19 modletts?

They will be, My health hasnt been the best last couple months but hopefully soon i can update.

38 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

They will be, My health hasnt been the best last couple months but hopefully soon i can update.

Well I hope you feel better and get on the mend.  Take care of yourself first before even worrying about updating mods.  Those that enjoy your hard work will be more than happy to wait until you're better.  :)

Hi everyone

Mods that work with Alpha 19 b157
1-Home Brewery
2-Invisible Animal Fix
3-Pallet Mod --- Fixed by me
4-Lootable Store Shelves --- Fixed by me

5-Combine Return

The other mods I have not checked, because I do not have them installed.

2 hours ago, Gouki said:

Hi everyone

Mods that work with Alpha 19 b157
1-Home Brewery
2-Invisible Animal Fix
3-Pallet Mod --- Fixed by me
4-Lootable Store Shelves --- Fixed by me

The other mods I have not checked, because I do not have them installed.

Gouki, are your fixes for the Pallet Mod and Lootable Store shelves downloadable?

4 hours ago, GhostRiderGrey said:

Gouki, are your fixes for the Pallet Mod and Lootable Store shelves downloadable?

Hi GhostRiderGray

I need Stallionsden authorization, apart from that I am testing the lootable store shelves mod because it causes some conflict, this mod is only for the old store shelves of the game and I just added some of the new ones, but only the ones that are empty.
I need to know first if the loot works well for both of us.
Although you can wait for Stallionsden to update them.

5 hours ago, GhostRiderGrey said:

31 minutes ago, Gouki said:

Hi GhostRiderGray

I need Stallionsden authorization, apart from that I am testing the lootable store shelves mod because it causes some conflict, this mod is only for the old store shelves of the game and I just added some of the new ones, but only the ones that are empty.
I need to know first if the loot works well for both of us.
Although you can wait for Stallionsden to update them.

There is alot of changes that will occur with these mods.  

New additions new things to play with etc as well.

The pets mod will be far better as you be able to tell now the difference now from friendly to enemy.

Give me a bit will try to get em all out soon as i can.

Inbetween the headaches i do a little bit here n there. Lots a panadol and physio but until the growths in my nose (1 is 2.5cms the other is 1.5cms) is removed the headaches will continue. 

I also have 3 legions and a kinked nerve in my neck. Dont get old lol or have a f'ed hip causing my whole back and neck to be twisted  

Archived