Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

ok the Looter it be.

I will update it to include the windowslooting change. and you can adjust the size accordingly to how you want. in loot.xml it currently changes the sizes to 11,17 you can change it now with having to wait by changing it to 8,9 or grab the new version when i have done it and you can have bigger container sizes without error

ok the Looter it be.

I will update it to include the windowslooting change. and you can adjust the size accordingly to how you want. in loot.xml it currently changes the sizes to 11,17 you can change it now with having to wait by changing it to 8,9 or grab the new version when i have done it and you can have bigger container sizes without error

Teamwork baby!

UPDATE STALLIONSDENS LOOTER

added xui folder with windows.xml and xui.xml

these function so you can adjust the sizes of your container sizes yourself.

Currently it is set to 11,17 so that is 11 left to right and 17 down.

WindowsLooting is defaulted at 10,9 so there will be errors using this by itself.

so you must adjust in the modlets windows.xml windowslooting to match the size of your lootcontainers. (It doesnt have to be 11,17 if you have 10,9 or under you are fine to not worry about windows looting. if you have above 10,9 then you will have to play around with the windows.xml in the modlet)

- - - Updated - - -

Teamwork baby!

lol my fault i should a asked you what other mods you had lol would a solved it alot quicker haha i knew it wasnt the zombie modification one lol :-(

STALLIONSDENS EXTRA RECIPES MODLET

Adds Recipes from blocks that have not got recipes.

More will be added in time.

Here are some of the additions -

* Player Vending Machine

* Pool Table

* Fish Tank

* Weight Bench

* Concrete Barriers (3 versions)

* Flamethrower trap

to name a few.

STALLIONSDENS SHOP KEEPING

This is more a multiplayer modlet.

Adds shop containers to the world so a player can set up a shop and sell stuff to other players. You can set your own asking price as well.

Thats right you can run your very own shop right here in the apocalypse. Who said you making money had to stop because the world ended....

As the shop keeper you are set to keep the shop supplied of stock. Players can buy items from you.

a Player can craft certain shop containers to suit their business type they want to run.

Want to run a weapons and ammo store, you can make all the weapon shop containers and set the shop up how you like.

Want a coffee shop go for it set up your own coffee shop.

A brewery, well you can do that to.

You can even be a jack of all trades and set up shop with everything in it.

ROLEPLAY

Great Roleplay if you like. players can alo request stuff from you if you so wish to go out and hunt for it, you can create stuff for another player of what they request and you can then set your price for it.

LIMITATIONS

All shop containers are found under shop

Due to the vending machine code to change the name of the vending machine being in the DLL and hard coded names will all be generic when you have placed the container down and even searching for shop containers in CM menu even tho you have put shop in and you scroll your mouse over it will come up with vending machine.

Simply create some player made signs and display it above the container to let others know what container it is

More to come with this modlet stay tuned

Thanks to Spectral Force for helping me test this on a server.

Thanks to Jaxteller for whom will attempt to break the mod haha and offer of help as well in testing.

Thanks to Ghostreaver for the chat and what lead to me creating this mod.

As always enjoy and let me know any issues or additions you would like

FOOD POISONING REMOVAL MOD UPDATE

ADDED:

The BBQ Schematic to unlock the weber.

To make the webber you will need to have unlocked and made a workbench or found one in the world and need level 5 masterchef and the theBBQSchematic.

Edit: crap forgot to add the schematic to the loot.xml urgh 1 moment. Will fix.

EDIT 2: Added theBBQSchematic to the loot.xml and added an icon

Cheers for the fix! I played for a bit and managed to find the schematic, strangely it didn't have an icon ingame even though I had updated all the files but it wasn't a new game so maybe that's why? I made the bbq station and most recipes are locked saying I need a schematic for each one, is that correct?

Cheers for the fix! I played for a bit and managed to find the schematic, strangely it didn't have an icon ingame even though I had updated all the files but it wasn't a new game so maybe that's why? I made the bbq station and most recipes are locked saying I need a schematic for each one, is that correct?

Will fix the icon. And take a look at the needing a schematic. Once you unlock the bbq you shouldn't need to unlock each food.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL I did some looking at my old mods for A17 and it was Stasis not Stallionsden. My most sincerest apologies.

Haha no worries

Could someone possibly locate me to the code that deals with the respawn time of container loot in "Open door syndrome w/ Respawn and Lock Pick Additions"? I just think that respawning loot every 7 hours is a bit much imo for a survival playthrough for a couple or few friends, would like to increase it quite a bit, thank you!

Could someone possibly locate me to the code that deals with the respawn time of container loot in "Open door syndrome w/ Respawn and Lock Pick Additions"? I just think that respawning loot every 7 hours is a bit much imo for a survival playthrough for a couple or few friends, would like to increase it quite a bit, thank you!

You will have to create several extra copies of the empty versions of each container ask the growthrate="63" is the max you can set each block. 63 being in game minutes. So if you have 1 empty it will be 63 in game minutes before the next event. So adsing more empty versions will extend the time

You can try more then 63 but don't think it will work.

EVERYTHING IS SELLABLE

Adds items and blocks that previously couldnt be sold to the trader able to be sold.

Also works with the Shop Keeping

May have missed some stuff but will get to them as I find them or feel free to add them here.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATED EXTRA RECIPES

Added more recipes to the items that werent previously able to be made in vanilla

(created for the shop keeping mod or is stand alone)

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATED OPEN DOOR SYNDROME WITH RESPAWN

Added non relevant blocks to the dev menu cleaning up the player cm area

THE MEGA BACKPACK

This Adds -

* The combine tool

* Expanded Crafting queue (20 x 11)

* UI Rearranged (forge and output windows on left of screen)

* Windows Output BIGGER (12 x 7)

* Backpack 630 slots (21 x 30)

* Adds in the backpack stash buttons.

For all your apocalypse Needs and one stop shop lol.

**Special Thanks**

Sirilion for pushing me to keep going with learning the UI. Even tho there are far superior and better programs out the that does it easier I understand it better now.

Is Home Brewery, Lootable Pallets, Lootable Store Shelves, and Lockpicking Additions all compatible with Magoli's combopack by default (or any custom POI for that matter..) or do these mods only change objects in vanilla POI? Assuming having them both don't cause any issues in the first place to begin with that is.

Is Home Brewery, Lootable Pallets, Lootable Store Shelves, and Lockpicking Additions all compatible with Magoli's combopack by default (or any custom POI for that matter..) or do these mods only change objects in vanilla POI? Assuming having them both don't cause any issues in the first place to begin with that is.

no they only affect the objects theat are named in the modlet. No affect on POIS what so ever. No conflict

Hey @stallionsden First I have to say you're one of my favorite modders and do really appreciate all of your hard work. Keep coming up with the great ideas and I'll keep using them. :D

So I tried your 600 slot backpack and noticed that when I try to loot something there's like a 1 second delay between the finish of the loot count down and the opening of the container. Not sure if it's because I only have 16gb of ram or what. Pretty sure it's not my process i7 8700. So I went to the 375. Work great for the most part except when I open my character screen the buff window is over lapped which isn't a huge deal. Is there a way to increase the size of the 375 slots so they're a bit bigger. LOL My old eyes can barely make out the icons.

The other mod issue I have is with the combine return mod. It says when I try to combine lets say a level 5 steel shovel with another level 5 steel shovel it says I can only combine level 2. What skill is it that dictates how high you can combine?

Hey @stallionsden First I have to say you're one of my favorite modders and do really appreciate all of your hard work. Keep coming up with the great ideas and I'll keep using them. :D

So I tried your 600 slot backpack and noticed that when I try to loot something there's like a 1 second delay between the finish of the loot count down and the opening of the container. Not sure if it's because I only have 16gb of ram or what. Pretty sure it's not my process i7 8700. So I went to the 375. Work great for the most part except when I open my character screen the buff window is over lapped which isn't a huge deal. Is there a way to increase the size of the 375 slots so they're a bit bigger. LOL My old eyes can barely make out the icons.

The other mod issue I have is with the combine return mod. It says when I try to combine lets say a level 5 steel shovel with another level 5 steel shovel it says I can only combine level 2. What skill is it that dictates how high you can combine?

Thank you much appreciated glad you enjoy them. The 1 second delay isn't bad I get it to. Ummm I tried making them bigger but ended up making tiles with gaps around them lol. Welcome to play around in the xui of the modlet or maybe get help on the forum in the discussion section. I will try again when I am home.

The combine is governed by nothing. Watch the video on the first page of this thread I was a level 0 crafting higher weapons. It will help but generally your crafting level. Maybe also the temperament of the game at times to lol

Hi! Im using a lot of yours modlets and they are great! I found so far few problems but nothing gamebreaking and i fix it already by myself.However Combine Feature Return modlet have bug when creating new world player start with random level of tools/weapons possible to craft.Not big deal but i want report it anyway (it can be fixed by delete modlet for time of first map cration and then add it after all is done).

Hi! Im using a lot of yours modlets and they are great! I found so far few problems but nothing gamebreaking and i fix it already by myself.However Combine Feature Return modlet have bug when creating new world player start with random level of tools/weapons possible to craft.Not big deal but i want report it anyway (it can be fixed by delete modlet for time of first map cration and then add it after all is done).

Are you saying once your map generates then delete combine modlet then reinsert it or as the world is creating remove it then put it back in

Sorry my english isnt best but i try to explain it somehow ;) It happend only when start new map for first time,fresh everything.For that time modlet must be deleted or player will have possibility to craft random level equipment at level 1 with no learned skills ect.After map/player is ready to go,turn off game instal modlet and everything working perfectly fine.

Sorry my english isnt best but i try to explain it somehow ;) It happend only when start new map for first time,fresh everything.For that time modlet must be deleted or player will have possibility to craft random level equipment at level 1 with no learned skills ect.After map/player is ready to go,turn off game instal modlet and everything working perfectly fine.

Ok i understand thank you will post this in main thread on first page

Archived