Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

Well here's a paste for the index error that pulling most of the items causes - https://pastebin.com/vMXHNTpu

Bag 1 has another item that is throwing a differient error though. Pulling the sleeping bag from the survival kit causes the game to lock up entirely and to keep throwing a null refrence error. The game was up for about 10 seconds after that, and the output log ballooned to 1.3MB in size from it - https://pastebin.com/vnrvnhq1

Well here's a paste for the index error that pulling most of the items causes - https://pastebin.com/vMXHNTpu

Bag 1 has another item that is throwing a differient error though. Pulling the sleeping bag from the survival kit causes the game to lock up entirely and to keep throwing a null refrence error. The game was up for about 10 seconds after that, and the output log ballooned to 1.3MB in size from it - https://pastebin.com/vnrvnhq1

ok go into Windows.xml inside of xui folder and search WindowsLooting find the size and adjust Rows to 20 columns to 15 (so 15 across and 20 down.

so this section -

<!--#$-IGS BEGIN: Adding cursor area. -$#-->

<window name="windowLooting" width="378" height="378" controller="LootWindow" panel="Left" anchor_side="bottomright" visible="false" cursor_area="true" >

<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->

<panel name="header" height="43" depth="0" disableautobackground="true">

<sprite depth="1" name="headerbackground" sprite="ui_game_panel_header"/>

<button depth="3" name="btnSort" style="icon32px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="21,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_loot_sack" tooltip_key="lblSortContainer" sound="[paging_click]" />

<label depth="2" name="lootName" pos="39,-6" width="172" height="32" text="LOOT" text_key="xuiLoot" font_size="32" />

<label depth="2" name="takeAllLabel" width="32" height="30" font_size="30" color="[mediumGrey]" justify="left" pos="260,-8"/>

<sprite depth="2" name="takeAllIcon" style="icon32px" sprite="ui_game_symbol_hand" color="[mediumGrey]" pos="220, -4"/>

</panel>

<sprite depth="0" name="gridBackground" color="255,255,255,1" type="sliced" pos="0, 0" globalopacity="true" on_press="true" />

<rect name="content" pos="3,-49" >

<grid depth="12" name="queue" rows="10" cols="9" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true" controller="LootContainer">

<item_stack name="0"/>

</grid>

</rect>

</window>

SO SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS -

<!--#$-IGS BEGIN: Adding cursor area. -$#-->

<window name="windowLooting" width="378" height="378" controller="LootWindow" panel="Left" anchor_side="bottomright" visible="false" cursor_area="true" >

<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->

<panel name="header" height="43" depth="0" disableautobackground="true">

<sprite depth="1" name="headerbackground" sprite="ui_game_panel_header"/>

<button depth="3" name="btnSort" style="icon32px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="21,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_loot_sack" tooltip_key="lblSortContainer" sound="[paging_click]" />

<label depth="2" name="lootName" pos="39,-6" width="172" height="32" text="LOOT" text_key="xuiLoot" font_size="32" />

<label depth="2" name="takeAllLabel" width="32" height="30" font_size="30" color="[mediumGrey]" justify="left" pos="260,-8"/>

<sprite depth="2" name="takeAllIcon" style="icon32px" sprite="ui_game_symbol_hand" color="[mediumGrey]" pos="220, -4"/>

</panel>

<sprite depth="0" name="gridBackground" color="255,255,255,1" type="sliced" pos="0, 0" globalopacity="true" on_press="true" />

<rect name="content" pos="3,-49" >

<grid depth="12" name="queue" rows="20" cols="15" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true" controller="LootContainer">

<item_stack name="0"/>

</grid>

</rect>

</window>

SPECIAL FORCES CASES

reports showed the decline of the human race people dying and turning,becoming zombies. You however were prepared for this for years. As a Doomsday Prepper you collected all the Necessary equipment required to survive.

Adds:

* 3 cases with all the necessary survival gear one would need

Changelog:

+ Removed double ups of items

+ Removed My personal game items and replaced with Military Gear (role Play you were a military guy before all this and prepared)

+ reduced lootcontainer size from 15,20 to 8,9

+ added a windows.xml with edits to windowlooting rows and columns commented out

(Simply uncomment and change the rows and columns to your liking and that fits your screen if you add more items to the Special Forcces Cases)

*Warning*

- unless you have a bigger backpack open 1 bag at a time and sort

***NOTE***

Bigger Backpack mod recommended

**Feel free to edit items within to your liking. **[/color

Well, I originally thought you'd need to max out whatever perk governs the item you craft (i.e. Pummel Pete for clubs). But I have Miner 69er maxed out and can craft Lvl 6 tools, but the combine thing won't let me upgrade lower level tools past Lvl 2, or past the level of the higher level tool. :(

Well, I originally thought you'd need to max out whatever perk governs the item you craft (i.e. Pummel Pete for clubs). But I have Miner 69er maxed out and can craft Lvl 6 tools, but the combine thing won't let me upgrade lower level tools past Lvl 2, or past the level of the higher level tool. :(

I will relook the code see if anything I can do

hello the supply crates you find in the world some can be lockpicked some can not is it suppose to be like this? Some of them are even empty.

so ran some tests. Seems some are pickable others arent. Dont know if game bug or what not. as i tried a few different things inc rewriting the block to no avail. For now I just gonna say some locks were broken on impact lol. Will keep looking tho for a solution

How does the 375 slots backpack look on 18?

Nice lol but Imma do a bigger one soon lol. Normal issues that every other alpha has had but apart from that it works good.

Issues - sometimes you fill to a certain slot and no more goes in to rectify shift click 1 item back into container then works as normal from there on in. The next game it just works lol.

Affects all bigger bag mods.

Nice lol but Imma do a bigger one soon lol. Normal issues that every other alpha has had but apart from that it works good.

Issues - sometimes you fill to a certain slot and no more goes in to rectify shift click 1 item back into container then works as normal from there on in. The next game it just works lol.

Affects all bigger bag mods.

I remember using a 120 slot backpack in Alpha 16 that looked great, but in Alpha 17 only the 60 slot backpack looked right (to me anyways), but I seen a screen shot of a 96 slot backpack and it looks good on Alpha 18.

I remember using a 120 slot backpack in Alpha 16 that looked great, but in Alpha 17 only the 60 slot backpack looked right (to me anyways), but I seen a screen shot of a 96 slot backpack and it looks good on Alpha 18.

yeh thats khaines one he has a 60 and 96 slot one. he does great work :-) which ever best suits your play style and feels good to you :-)

Stallionsden, I'm using your Stack Size Increaser for version 18B143. An issue is that @name, 'ammo' is that it defines ammoGasCan which nerfs it from the default of 10,000.

As it's unintended I add the line below it to restore vanilla values and all is well once more:

<set xpath="/items/item[starts-with(@name, 'ammoGasCan')]/property[@name='Stacknumber']/@value">10000</set>

Stallionsden, I'm using your Stack Size Increaser for version 18B143. An issue is that @name, 'ammo' is that it defines ammoGasCan which nerfs it from the default of 10,000.

As it's unintended I add the line below it to restore vanilla values and all is well once more:

<set xpath="/items/item[starts-with(@name, 'ammoGasCan')]/property[@name='Stacknumber']/@value">10000</set>

Argh yep thanks will update that meant to do it earlier when another friend mentioned it and all. Thanks for bringing it up :-)

ZOMBIE MODIFICATION MODLET

Zombies destroying your base or your overnight accomodation.

Zombies jumping from out of no where making you change your pants often.

Zombies making you work hard and not giving you anything in return.

Well here it is my personal no block damage EVER, No Zombie jumping at you and each Zombie giving you a bag each time you kill one.

PS: This Modlet also has Zombies created by another user I cant remember who did it lol (happy to edit the correct person) Pretty sure StompyNZ tho so all credits to him for those zs.

How do i Bring back Zombie block damage?

Archived