Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

Well I figured out how to move things around and I found it... I'm still confused about how the x,y positioning works though, because you had the same pos for the forge input as S420 has on his extra forge input mod... but for your's it's buried and for his it was in the right spot. For ease of sanity I just started loading his extra forge input mod after your 375 backpack. Only issue I have now is shifting the backpack UI to the left a bit so I can see all the squares.

Welcome to my issues with the ui lol. Need a university degree I reckon. Yeh the backpack isn't so hard as the forge just the same change the pos trial and error for me lots a errors lol til i eventually got it haha

Why didn't you make this a little more easy to download ? pure madness having to scroll down or up and haing to copy paste and save as .xml files.

Also i am going to have to make a copy of 7D2D and then replace all the files into "Config" And overwright everything?.

Thanks Anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Why didn't you make this a little more easy to download ? pure madness having to scroll down or up and haing to copy paste and save as .xml files.

Also i am going to have to make a copy of 7D2D and then replace all the files into "Config" And overwright everything?.

Thanks Anyway.

isnt it a file that you just put in the mod folder? its a modlet if im correct no need to replace any of the vanilla files.

Thanks Anyway.

isnt it a file that you just put in the mod folder? its a modlet if im correct no need to replace any of the vanilla files.

RRK is correct simply add the modlet to your game mods folder and all is set for you

Window moving is kinda easy

Im gonna post the windows file if people wanna use it. i was too lazy to change the fuel window lol. the mod creator can use it for reference if they want to get better at editing windows. tbh its really easy once you get the basics of it. i could make everything line up but too lazy to do that today, maybe some day ill do it and post it here if i get the time or care enough to lol. my ocd will prob get the best of me.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jnYvXt3ks_YrHODorX05oPx4eMyw12JS

edit#1

Oh yeah youll get an error in existing save when opening the forge or workbench. just ignore it for 10-60 seconds+ depending on your pc. then just keep spamming the esc button then open the forge again and itll be fixed. should be fixed, but use the file at your own risk idk if editing window positions have any effects on current worlds.

Edited by RRK (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hmm, playing 17.4 but all the supply crates are empty

Hi wolfbain5

Finally got thru the bump and had a look at the supply crates. I searched approx 10 crates and 4 had items in it. Not all have items in them to -

1. Reduce loot amounts

2. Some have been raised already someone beat you to it lol.

But maybe try Increasing percentage in modlet to your liking might help.

Let me know how you go

Stallionsdens Poison Removal Mod

So you got poisoned huh.... Should a invested in The Weber 9000. This beauty takes the poison chance out of properly looked after foods like meat. This beauty does nearly it all bah wash up and kill the zombies.. **Note** thats your job Dumb Arse (wise words of Glen season 1 The Walking Dead)

But Wait there is more.. Still not satisfied, Make The Weber 9000 and you will be the talk of the town and visitors will show up from all over..

Still wanting more. build today and we will throw in nothing for free. Thats right you heard correctly Nothing for free. You save 100s

But Wait again there is still more. The Weber 9000 brings with it new ingredients, new post apocolypse assistance and the state of the art and world class menus.

But wait there is still more. well to bad thats it lol..

So what are you still doing here. go build that Weber 9000 and make your neighbours jealous, visitors so envious they would kill to have one themselves. You still here. This offer wont last long you better get your butt into gear....

ADDS

* The Weber 9000 - bbq work station

* Activated Carbon - ingredient used to remove the poison from otherwise contaminated food (if unsealed food used small chance of poisoning may occur)

* Combines Valmars Sealed meats modlet - This is the only way to get 100% poison free food guaranteed.

* Use The Weber 9000 with out the activated Carbons and you have a small 6% chance of still being poisoned.

* Eat food you just killed you gonna die - Poison chance is 75%

* Remember to seal your - Raw Meat, Animal Fat, Sham Sandwiches and Rotten Flesh for 100% poison free eating experience.

**Disclaimer**

* No refunds (at all).

* TFP or myself are not ever held liable for any bad cooks out there or faults in The Weber 9000 no matter if it were a production fault.

* Not recommended use by Zombies animals or birds. No seriously they cant cook.

* All products, foods and/or ingredients required are for you to collect and at all no responsibility of the creators of The Weber 9000

Special Thanks to:

VALMAR - Use of his Sealed Meats Mod

StompyNZ, Rewtgr, Sphereii and Khaine for xpath assistance

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Is the mining machine modlet working (or did I screw it up)? I get an error when I try to loot it. [ATTACH]29559[/ATTACH]

Ok thank you for your output.log I have fixed the error I forgot to change the template in loot.xml gice it a go and let me know how you go.

I also see another error in my invis animal fix modlet well 3 of them -

2019-10-11T12:37:58 128.953 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "Stallionsdens Invisible animal fix Modlet" did not apply: <set xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup/entity[starts-with(@name, 'animalDire')]"

2019-10-11T12:37:58 128.962 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "Stallionsdens Invisible animal fix Modlet" did not apply: <set xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup/entity[starts-with(@name, 'animalWolf')]"

2019-10-11T12:37:58 128.979 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "Stallionsdens Invisible animal fix Modlet" did not apply: <set xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup/entity[starts-with(@name, 'animalBear')]"

Have you removed these animals or a modlet has or as I dont get this error in my game but will again check to make sure.

Ok thank you for your output.log I have fixed the error I forgot to change the template in loot.xml gice it a go and let me know how you go.

I also see another error in my invis animal fix modlet well 3 of them -

2019-10-11T12:37:58 128.953 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "Stallionsdens Invisible animal fix Modlet" did not apply: <set xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup/entity[starts-with(@name, 'animalDire')]"

2019-10-11T12:37:58 128.962 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "Stallionsdens Invisible animal fix Modlet" did not apply: <set xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup/entity[starts-with(@name, 'animalWolf')]"

2019-10-11T12:37:58 128.979 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "Stallionsdens Invisible animal fix Modlet" did not apply: <set xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup/entity[starts-with(@name, 'animalBear')]"

Have you removed these animals or a modlet has or as I dont get this error in my game but will again check to make sure.

Yeah, I have another modlet that alters the animals, so it's nothing on your end. The modlet still works fine, though; I still get animals everywhere.

For the mining machine modlet, now I'm getting the error, "Loading and parsing recipes.xml failed." And "No item/block with the name 'Excavator' existing." :(

...And of course the Pimps pushed out a game update today. Would that have something to do with it?

Edited by CrypticGirl (see edit history)

Yeah, I have another modlet that alters the animals, so it's nothing on your end. The modlet still works fine, though; I still get animals everywhere.

For the mining machine modlet, now I'm getting the error, "Loading and parsing recipes.xml failed." And "No item/block with the name 'Excavator' existing." :(

...And of course the Pimps pushed out a game update today. Would that have something to do with it?

Have gone out will look at it when I get home have only do update prior to leaving home. Will look at it as soon as I get home and ok lol phew was worried lol bout the invis animals

cause TFP removed the Raft it caused errors as the mining mod had insertAfter raft lol. has been fixed now. Same with the supply crates has also been fixed with same issue.