Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

Dear Stallionsden

I tried out your modlet briefly. I went in blindly without reading the description above ^. But I do have a concern with the hazmat suit? with the current perk system wouldn't the hazmat suit drain our stamina? would it be possible to use a lighter amour like cloth or leather. my other concern is a light source. the hazmat helmet does not have a lamp on it. would it still work with a mining helmet with a mod of zombie flesh/skin? or perhaps the night vision googles with a mod of zombie flesh/skin? for those of us who are recording/streaming don't want a dark video. changing the gamma is not an issue, more of an inconvenience of constantly changing the gamma for videos. just some suggestions. I do like this modlet. I hope you will continue to improve on this.

Thank you for all your hard work and giving us these awesome modlets to make the game more interesting

Dear Stallionsden

I tried out your modlet briefly. I went in blindly without reading the description above ^. But I do have a concern with the hazmat suit? with the current perk system wouldn't the hazmat suit drain our stamina? would it be possible to use a lighter amour like cloth or leather. my other concern is a light source. the hazmat helmet does not have a lamp on it. would it still work with a mining helmet with a mod of zombie flesh/skin? or perhaps the night vision googles with a mod of zombie flesh/skin? for those of us who are recording/streaming don't want a dark video. changing the gamma is not an issue, more of an inconvenience of constantly changing the gamma for videos. just some suggestions. I do like this modlet. I hope you will continue to improve on this.

Thank you for all your hard work and giving us these awesome modlets to make the game more interesting

in my personal game I have added the mining helmet light to the hazmat mask. will upload it however you wont be spotted with it on either.

Can look at the stamina usage and make it so it amounts to other less stamina usage clothing as well

How can I make it look better in 1080P?

I unfortunately not very good at ui stuff. Tinker and fluke for me. Pretty much have to play around with the xui folder xmls til you get something you like. Sorry I not good help with hi. Mayne someone whom is good at ui could chime In.

I unfortunately not very good at ui stuff. Tinker and fluke for me. Pretty much have to play around with the xui folder xmls til you get something you like. Sorry I not good help with hi. Mayne someone whom is good at ui could chime In.

Did they change something with A 17.2? I can't get other Mods to work with this update. Just testing it now.

Even the 96 slot backpack looks awful in A17. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I just installed your 350 slot back pack and notice that the right column of the backpack window is partially obscured, I don't recall this the previous time I've used this mod. I'm using 1920x1080 (16:9). Not sure what this brought this on.

Hi I just installed your 350 slot back pack and notice that the right column of the backpack window is partially obscured, I don't recall this the previous time I've used this mod. I'm using 1920x1080 (16:9). Not sure what this brought this on.

Do you have any ui mods installed?

Nope, and the funny thing is, when I go into a storage container it's fine. I have CB Mod, Pallets, Drop on Death Nothing, and polished steel mods installed.

may have to play around with the ui positions a little for the backpack so it fits your screen nicely. I do apologise but i am not very good at ui moving around lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
So... I'm digging the 375 mod, even un edited for my 1920x1080 screen... but I can't seem to put things in the forge? Is the window off screen? Am I a dumb? Only the Shadow knows. Any help?

Yes I had that problem you have to adjust the positioning of the forge in Windows.xml however I am not very good at that ui stuff and mine is a pretty ugly hack job lol

Just to see if I'm tracking properly, name="windowForgeInput" width="228" height ="204

that's what I want to edit correct?

assuming that width 228 = position left to right with smaller numbers left and larger numbers right?

And then for height = 204... smaller numbers are higher on the screen or lower?

Well I figured out how to move things around and I found it... I'm still confused about how the x,y positioning works though, because you had the same pos for the forge input as S420 has on his extra forge input mod... but for your's it's buried and for his it was in the right spot. For ease of sanity I just started loading his extra forge input mod after your 375 backpack. Only issue I have now is shifting the backpack UI to the left a bit so I can see all the squares.

Archived