Sign in to follow this  
KhaineGB

Return of the Wood Log and Iron Spikes modlet!

10 to 30 range from upgrade is the way, and also upp the cone spike health to abit as to complete with spike in game..

Sounds reasonable. The bleeding damage is gonna be a no... buffswhenwalkedon doesn't always work on zombies. I tried. :(

It`s a shame that bleeding dosen`t work. maybe you should go than a little bit higher with the damge, but in my opinion not over 60, but it`s not a musst have. like i sad 10hp on low and 50 on high sounds good to me and i would be very happie if you implemend it. Just tell me when you updated the mod and im directly dowloading the new version.:fat:

I'm of the personal opinion that spike material should dictate durability, not damage, but that's just me.

/in the minority since 1971

Steel can be made a bit sharper tho. But imho I think those spikes should be more for slowing down than doing damage. Thje spiketraps made of iron are wuite effective, so having others that's more for slowing is nice :) But I'll adjust that myself anyway, just wanted to add an opinion :p

Done.

There's 6 versions of the spikes. Wood starts at 15 damage, steel caps out at 40.

Pushed to github so available for folks to try out. :)

Done.

There's 6 versions of the spikes. Wood starts at 15 damage, steel caps out at 40.

Pushed to github so available for folks to try out. :)

Is the link the same as the one in the first post...?

Ok, go to your 7 days to die folder (usually whatever drive you put steam on, steam/steamapps/common/7 Days to Die) and make a folder called mods.

Download the zip file in the first post and open it. You should have a folder called LogSpikeModlet. Open THAT folder and there will be another one called KHLogSpikes.

The KHLogSpikes folder (the actual folder, don't just open it and drag the contents) go into the Mods folder you made. That should do it. :)

Make sure you back up your 7 days to die as this is modded as well ;) you forgot to tell him that :p

Hello,

I download package and put on mods folder. But spikes doesn't appears in creative window. I Have other modlets. Can anyone help me?

Hello,

I download package and put on mods folder. But spikes doesn't appears in creative window. I Have other modlets. Can anyone help me?

You can craft them in the tool section of the craft menu; to get them in Creative you have to toggle Dev Blocks on.

awesome thanks, cant wait to use them on my game save, i have no idea why they decided to remove them in the first place.

I think it's because they can be a bit OP if turned upside down.

But the demolotion zombie makes short work of them, just like he does with other spikes, so I don't get it. :)

^^^ Sometimes I get the idea that FP's remove things entirely rather than deal with the exploit, if that is the case.

Barbed wire sheets and these log spikes look good and are useful, I just don't place them upside down -surely that was easy enough for them to prevent if they wanted to.

I just hope that they are not removed from the game altogether.

Hello, i love your mod, but i have little request. Can you add fire spike?