A17 Simple UI Modlets

RevenantWit

How would I move your interface around so that it doesn't overlap with another mod? Specifically the forge? I'm using a 300 backpack mod, and your forge UI is stuck behind it. This is, of course, no one's fault but my own. But looking in the config has me less than sure, and I'd like to get this done without a LOT of trial and error.

How would I move your interface around so that it doesn't overlap with another mod? Specifically the forge? I'm using a 300 backpack mod, and your forge UI is stuck behind it. This is, of course, no one's fault but my own. But looking in the config has me less than sure, and I'd like to get this done without a LOT of trial and error.

You would have to change the position of the overlapped window. And pretty much would be nothing but trial and error.

Sorry I'd give more details but I'm terrible at explaining this stuff Lol You might ask Shad0wyDr3ams to make an extra forge input modlet for his 300 backpack. Or if someone wants to convert mine for it I don't mind.

You would have to change the position of the overlapped window. And pretty much would be nothing but trial and error.

Sorry I'd give more details but I'm terrible at explaining this stuff Lol You might ask Shad0wyDr3ams to make an extra forge input modlet for his 300 backpack. Or if someone wants to convert mine for it I don't mind.

Thank you. I'll do just that.

Could it be in 6 Forge Input?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26036[/ATTACH]

this could be possible if stedman420 would allow me to modify his config and upload it i would be willing to give it a shot im sure there should be a way todo this i know its possible to add more than 4 slots for the forge ive done it in his forge config myself then deletedthe file worst case it would all be on the left side

this could be possible if stedman420 would allow me to modify his config and upload it i would be willing to give it a shot im sure there should be a way todo this i know its possible to add more than 4 slots for the forge ive done it in his forge config myself then deletedthe file worst case it would all be on the left side

Your more than welcome to try but last I new it would take modifying the Assembly-CSharp.dll to get it to work right with more than 3 slots.

may i get a forge one that extends...that adds backburners. They're inputs that only kick in if the first two inputs are empty. this keeps me from cheating per say, but i don't have to wait for the inputs to be done before loading them up again.

also, 3 inputs? why not like 6 or something?

- - - Updated - - -

ive managed to get 6 slots all in one row only slight difference would be to move them up and to the left next to the other ones then after i get them even with those move it all the way to the right side of the forge input portion of the screen

can you link that download please?

may i get a forge one that extends...that adds backburners. They're inputs that only kick in if the first two inputs are empty. this keeps me from cheating per say, but i don't have to wait for the inputs to be done before loading them up again.

That doesn't sound possible for an xml only mod to do.

And only 3 inputs cause I've found any more than that doesn't work correctly. Unless something has changed.

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't sound possible for an xml only mod to do.

And only 3 inputs cause I've found any more than that doesn't work correctly. Unless something has changed.

you are correct i have managed to get 3 slots working with no issues any more than that it just moves whatever your smelting to the other items so 3 is max but it take a bit of coding to make sure that adding a 4th slot works perfectly i dont have the mod that i edited anymore. For some reason since the update to b208 i havent been able to get anything above 3 working i can try to see if i can implement a backburner somehow but no gaurentees

Could it be in 6 Forge Input?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26036[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

so here is a proof of concept for a backburner that waits till the first 3 are slots are done then smelts the backburner

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26089[/ATTACH]

BackBurner.jpg.f07666b2cdf8d284325ec9039636994e.jpg

so here is a proof of concept for a backburner that waits till the first 3 are slots are done then smelts the backburner

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26089[/ATTACH]

a) is that working or is this just a photoshop demonstration?

b) add two more vertical lines of back burners please :p

and download link for 2burner and 3burner forge version?

a) is that working or is this just a photoshop demonstration?

b) add two more vertical lines of back burners please :p

and download link for 2burner and 3burner forge version?

photoshopped no i actually sent the mod to stedman420 its on him to post it.

cant add anymore than that or it will get super buggy

Archived