A17 Simple UI Modlets

stedman420

I have a few questions. How would the bigger backpack versions work with the encumbering system? And would this be compatible with the Combine Feature modlet?

I can answer this actually. The encumbering system is hard coded for 27 slots (That I know of). No matter how much you increase your bag size, there will only be 27 slots for the encumbering system by default. Get the 120 bag size and enjoy 93 slots free of encumbrance. :)

I have a few questions. How would the bigger backpack versions work with the encumbering system? And would this be compatible with the Combine Feature modlet?

The encumbrance system is not hardcoded but I decided to keep it simple and didn't touch the encumbrance system at all. So there is still only 27 encumbered spaces to start with.

Not sure on the combine feature modlet as I haven't tried that one yet. Gimmie a little and I'll try it out and see.

EDIT:

The combine feature modlet works with the bigger backpacks with the following issues when using the 60 slot backpack

• The combine window is off screen when using the forge with the extra input slot.
  • The combine window is off screen when using the character window.

There may be more issues but that's what I noticed from my quick test. These issues aren't a problem with the 120 backpack either.

Also the combine window won't fit on screen with the new increased player built storage modlet I'm hoping to release later today.

I installed the 120 backpack + player storage, but I got a string of NRE's when I broke one of my existing storage boxes to the insecure stage.

Well bad news is the expanded player built storage mods require a new save to avoid errors with the old containers

For your case though try uninstalling the expanded storage modlet and install just the 120 backpack.

Then load up your game and get rid of the offending chest just don't open any of the new storage chest you built.

After that uninstall the 120 backpack and reinstall the version with the expanded storage.

You should now be able to load back into your game without issues just don't destroy any of the old chests

Is there any way you could add working ovens and sinks to this? You know so that the ovens work just like campfires and you can get murky water from faucets. There was a mod from v16.4 that did this and it would be great if you could combine this in your mod.

Your method does avoid the encumbrance system, and that's probably the easiest way to do it right now.

I'm using HBB+ which does use that system, and while it works, something changed from 199 to 208.

God mode seems to do something weird now. (don't lose anything, but I posted that in the bug reports)

Your method just avoids the entire thing.

(gonna try yours and see what happens)

The UI mods so far, no problems. Have 2 cookies. :)

Another modlet added to OP

Simple UI Vehicle Storage

• Increases all vehicle's storage to 90 slots

• Requires a 16:9, 16:10, or better resolution (unless used with Simple UI Bigger Backpack 60)

Yesssss I was waiting for this one! Thank you!!

Is a mini map in your scope of projects by chance? :p

Archived