A17 Simple UI Modlets

RevenantWit

Been running all of them on my dedicated server for a few hours now, and have had no issues whatsoever. Have not edited any other files, just installed same way as on the clients ;)

Whats awesome is with this new system for mods and with @sredman420 for example, these mods DO NOT have to be on a client system - You can just install them on the Dedicated server and they get PUSHED to the client for game play. I tested all of them so far with them just installed on the Dedicated Server with nothing on the client end and works great!

From what I understand is unless there are new Icons/Images/Graphics or Resource files, the client will not need to install anything on their end.

I think i'm missing something here. Ive created a Mods folder within the root directory of 7 day and copied and pasted the modlets into that folder, boot the game up and I still have the default ui present in my game. I'm new to manually installing mods to 7 days and may have missed something so basic it might actually be ridiculous.

I think i'm missing something here. Ive created a Mods folder within the root directory of 7 day and copied and pasted the modlets into that folder, boot the game up and I still have the default ui present in my game. I'm new to manually installing mods to 7 days and may have missed something so basic it might actually be ridiculous.

Make sure the Mods folder contains the mod folder that was extracted from the zip downloaded. For example the Bigger Backpacks 60 mod should have the loot.xml with the following path: "\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods\S420_SimpleUI-BiggerBackpack60\Config\loot.xml"

Archived