stedman420

A17 Simple UI Modlets

I use the compass mod and I'm having issues with the 7th Days not showing in red. I haven't changed and of the presets, just simply installed and ran it, everything works great except that. Should I uninstall and reinstall it manually?

I use the compass mod and I'm having issues with the 7th Days not showing in red. I haven't changed and of the presets, just simply installed and ran it, everything works great except that. Should I uninstall and reinstall it manually?

When is the last time you downloaded the mod there was an update for that at one point. You might try redownloading the mod and reinstalling it.

Guest troublemaker007

How you install this mod?

Guest troublemaker007
How you install this mod?

fixed sorry lol

stedman420 I look forward to the A18 :)

Here's hoping the A18 update to the mod (if req) happens swiftly.

Love the mods. (really like the option to get the actual numbers for food/water)

Well so far it seems everything aside from the 4 digit craft and the bigger backpacks already work fine with A18. The 4 digit craft is no longer needed in A18 as it already has that feature and the bigger backpacks should take me all about 5 or 10 minutes to fix today. So they should hopefully be ready tomorrow when A18 drops if all goes well. :thumb:

Well so far it seems everything aside from the 4 digit craft and the bigger backpacks already work fine with A18. The 4 digit craft is no longer needed in A18 as it already has that feature and the bigger backpacks should take me all about 5 or 10 minutes to fix today. So they should hopefully be ready tomorrow when A18 drops if all goes well. :thumb:

Great news! By far my favorite UI, thx Stedman :encouragement:

Ok I've updated OP with links for the A18 version of the bigger backpacks. All other the other modlets are currently working fine on A18 except for the 4 digit crafting modlet which is no longer needed in A18. The github links however will not be updated until A18 goes to the stable branch.

@MODS Any chance a mod or someone could remove A17 from the title of this post?

Edited by stedman420 (see edit history)

Thanks for being right on this Stedman. We appreciate it.

Nice to have them installed while I migrate the Home Depot mod, and No Crafting Challenge Mod. :-)

Smol issue with the toolbelt. It seems to be stretching the item images a tad. You can see the difference by placing items in your backpack and then back on the toolbelt. It's very noticeable with drinks.

Toolbelt modlet has been updated. There is now a download link for an A18 version in the OP. The github link will not be updated until A18 goes to the stable branch.

FIXED: Item icons being stretched in toolbelt.

FIXED: Shape selector icon not appearing on items that have it when placed in toolbelt.

Toolbelt modlet was updated with a small fix just use same download link in OP for new version.

FIXED: xp fill gauge not displaying properly when having negative xp.

CHANGED: xp fill gauge is now default colors. Blue when positive xp and red when negative.

Hey stedman, love the mods. I've been trying to shrink the crafting queue cells to match the size of the cells in the backpack. But no matter what I do they will not shrink down from the 75 cell size. If I make them 60, the cells position themselves as if they'd be 60 x 60 but they stay 75x75 but overlap. I'm trying to figure out the correlation of the crafting queue window rule set and the cell size. Any help would be appreciated

Thank you Stedman420 for your speedy update :cheerful: i can not play 7d2d without your mods well until they add all your mods to the game like they did with the crafting :love_heart:

"Has a toggle to the right of the water bar to toggle the food and water display" - How to?

Open your inventory or press esc for the main menu then just navigate to the button next to the water bar and click it.

Open your inventory or press esc for the main menu then just navigate to the button next to the water bar and click it.

As it was - I've outdated mod with same name. Update it and work! Thanks!

I decide to follow your suggestion and install your mod S420_SimpleUI-BiggerBackpack60 and the S420_SimpleUI-LeftHUD-BuffTimers to avoid any conflict. However when a critical buff kicks in the 'Icon' do not blink as it should be, is there a way to fix that?

Cheers,

I decide to follow your suggestion and install your mod S420_SimpleUI-BiggerBackpack60 and the S420_SimpleUI-LeftHUD-BuffTimers to avoid any conflict. However when a critical buff kicks in the 'Icon' do not blink as it should be, is there a way to fix that?

Cheers,

Bump!

Cheers,