Red Eagle LXIX

Red Eagle LXIX's A17 Modlet Collection (UI, Blocks, Quests)

Probably something I am just missing.

You were just missing what it said in the op is all Lol

[Copied From OP]

These modlets all contain additional debugging in the form of a purposefully generated WRN event that will show Yellow in the console similar to the below entry. This allows me to know the file was successfully read and process by 7D2D, what mod the file was from, and which particular file in that mod:

WRN XML patch for "XUi_Menu/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UIMENU_DropOnDeathNothing" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname=RELXIX_UIMENU_DropOnDeathNothing][@version=1.0.3][@filename=\Config\XUi_Menu\windows.xml]"

You were just missing what it said in the op is all Lol

[Copied From OP]

These modlets all contain additional debugging in the form of a purposefully generated WRN event that will show Yellow in the console similar to the below entry. This allows me to know the file was successfully read and process by 7D2D, what mod the file was from, and which particular file in that mod:

WRN XML patch for "XUi_Menu/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UIMENU_DropOnDeathNothing" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname=RELXIX_UIMENU_DropOnDeathNothing][@version=1.0.3][@filename=\Config\XUi_Menu\windows.xml]"

Alrighty then... thank you very much for taking the time. Sorry I didn't catch that.

TYVVVVM

Is it possible to remove the other hunger and thrist bars that doesn't show overfill or change so the overfill bar shows first? it's annoying to have to change that everytime you join the world.

I will check the trader related modlets soon.

In the interim here's a new modlet of interest -- Tested on a new game only.:

RELXIX_UIMENU_LandClaimCountSettings

• Alpha 17.2b20 Experimental - This adds an option to the menu for Land Claim Count with options '1, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 150, 200' as Land Claim Block Count choices on the Multiplayer Tab with the rest of the Land Claim options. These options are also added as available filter choices in the server browser.

Does this still work in A18? Getting the following warnings on startup (note: not the intended debug) trying to use on an existing SP game:

WRN XML patch for "XUi_Menu/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UIMENU_LandClaimCountSettings" did not apply: <insertBefore xpath="/windows/window[@name=newContinueGame]/rect[@name=tabs]/rect[@name=tabsContents]/rect[@tab_key=Multiplayer]/grid/gameoption[@name=LandClaimSize]"

WRN XML patch for "XUi_Menu/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UIMENU_LandClaimCountSettings" did not apply: <insertBefore xpath="/windows/window[@name=serverBrowser]/panel[@name=serverfilters]/panel[@controller=TabSelector]/rect[@name=tabsContents]/rect[@tab_key=Multiplayer]/grid/browsergameoptioncombined[@name=LandClaimSize]"

Same result on new game.

TIA

Does this still work in A18? Getting the following warnings on startup (note: not the intended debug) trying to use on an existing SP game:

WRN XML patch for "XUi_Menu/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UIMENU_LandClaimCountSettings" did not apply: <insertBefore xpath="/windows/window[@name=newContinueGame]/rect[@name=tabs]/rect[@name=tabsContents]/rect[@tab_key=Multiplayer]/grid/gameoption[@name=LandClaimSize]"

WRN XML patch for "XUi_Menu/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UIMENU_LandClaimCountSettings" did not apply: <insertBefore xpath="/windows/window[@name=serverBrowser]/panel[@name=serverfilters]/panel[@controller=TabSelector]/rect[@name=tabsContents]/rect[@tab_key=Multiplayer]/grid/browsergameoptioncombined[@name=LandClaimSize]"

Same result on new game.

TIA

The code got updated in A18 so the code is old, if you open the original file and search for the LandClaimSize you can find the new code for the @tab_key, the new code should say something like xuiGamesettingMultiplayer. That was the only thing that broke the mod I believe. If you can't find it just follow the code paths in the mod file they should reflect to the original windows.xml.

Edited by TheGameMaster (see edit history)

Also not yet compatible with A18, from the UIMenu section:

More24HourLengthOptions

MoreDayLightLengthOptions

Red, do you plan on updating your awe-inspiring collection?

:tennis:

Also not yet compatible with A18, from the UIMenu section:

More24HourLengthOptions

MoreDayLightLengthOptions

Red, do you plan on updating your awe-inspiring collection?

:tennis:

you can update this yourself too all you need to do is replace the 'Basic' with 'xuiGameSettingsBasic' then it will work or should work.

• Like 1

The code got updated in A18 so the code is old, if you open the original file and search for the LandClaimSize you can find the new code for the @tab_key, the new code should say something like xuiGamesettingMultiplayer. That was the only thing that broke the mod I believe. If you can't find it just follow the code paths in the mod file they should reflect to the original windows.xml.

Thanks so much! I'll give that a shot when I go to play next.

This works! Thanks again! And thanks Red!

you can update this yourself too all you need to do is replace the 'Basic' with 'xuiGameSettingsBasic' then it will work or should work.

Thanks GM.. will also try this!

- - - Updated - - -

works.jpg.c84427a2fa2dca8571b4fadeea630c0a.jpg

Edited by Bubo (see edit history)

Trader adverts ARE working in A18 confirmed.

no change was necessary

My bad, looks like a compatibility issue with another modlet and RELXIX_Quests_TraderAdvertisements throwing the NRE. The modlet appears to work fine with A18 as you said, by itself.

Edited by Cernwn (see edit history)

Just wanted to say thanks for this. Haven't tested it works properly in-game, but at least I didn't get any errors like @CarlCastello described.

hello I am playing in the alpha 18.1 and I do not get to appear the hud of food and thirst.

I have it here

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods\RELXIX_UI_ZeeNoPlayerStatNumbers\Config\XUi

Is this right?

or is it not compatible with alpha 18.1 ?

I will check the trader related modlets soon.

In the interim here's a new modlet of interest -- Tested on a new game only.:

RELXIX_UIMENU_LandClaimCountSettings

• Alpha 17.2b20 Experimental - This adds an option to the menu for Land Claim Count with options '1, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 150, 200' as Land Claim Block Count choices on the Multiplayer Tab with the rest of the Land Claim options. These options are also added as available filter choices in the server browser.

Here it is in the menu:

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1440:810

Here we see I have 5 LCBs placed, I was able to check and confirm all as active.

This does not seem to be working in A18 even though it really looks like it should be, any idea how to fix it? I am not even sure what settings it changes.

While there are ways to use serverconfig.xml to change some settings for SP, there is a far easier way for this one that works.

I added a modlet here that adds a setting for this to the menu which also includes screenshots demonstrating 5 placed with a setting of 5, then placing s 6th and the first deactivated leaving 5 still active.

This does not seem to be working in A18 even though it really looks like it should be, any idea how to fix it? I am not even sure what settings it changes.

2029465874_7D2Dmodprob.jpg.cf7b1098d07ec83ad88e6e608ae385af.jpg

Red Eagle LXIX, your UI mod is awesome and I miss it! I can't get it to work for A18.3 (b4), everytime I do I get the results show in the picture and the only way I can get out of it is to Alt+F4. I can't find a error log to look at, please help.

sorry, the red letters say: "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Edited by Noisy Pants
add more info (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

In the MoreDayLightLengthOptions modlet, I had to change 

@tab_key='Basic'

to 

@tab_key='xuiGameSettingsBasic'

for the additional options to show up in A19.

Edited by Junuxx (see edit history)