Red Eagle LXIX's A17 Modlet Collection (UI, Blocks, Quests)

Red Eagle LXIX

Something is wrong, endurance is always equal to saturation. Stamina 163/170, food 164/170. Stamina should be 170/170. Or something I do not understand?

Yes, Stamina when filled = food. Stamina has a double bar, the blue and the grey. The grey or non-black portion should match food (and so should the blue portion when you've not used Stamina).

Can you explain what you think is the issue a bit more? Perhaps with a screenshot in Detailed mode.

The values you list look right if you've not eaten to max.

Eat something so food hits 170/170 or higher and Stamina should be 170 (well 169/170 based on how TFP display that).

Yes, Stamina when filled = food. Stamina has a double bar, the blue and the grey. The grey or non-black portion should match food (and so should the blue portion when you've not used Stamina).

Can you explain what you think is the issue a bit more? Perhaps with a screenshot in Detailed mode.

The values you list look right if you've not eaten to max.

Eat something so food hits 170/170 or higher and Stamina should be 170 (well 169/170 based on how TFP display that).

Food should be 100%. When overeating, go beyond 100 (for example 101-120). If the food is more than 100, then the stamina should not be lowered (170/170). If the food is less than 100 (for example, 76), then the stamina should fall (for example 120/170). The developers have introduced this crutch, so that the stamina does not always fall. Do you get when overeating stamina still falls (there is a black zone). That is, when eating more than 100, the stamina should be maximum, but in fact she fell.

hi there i get this in the console,

2019-01-20T15:42:11 18.383 WRN XML patch for "loot.xml" from mod "RELXIX_Quests_TraderAdvertisements" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname=RELXIX_Quests_TraderAdvertisements][@version=1.0.3][@filename=\Config\loot.xml]"

2019-01-20T15:42:11 18.782 WRN XML patch for "rwgmixer.xml" from mod "RELXIX_RWG_MoreTraders" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname=RELXIX_RWG_MoreTraders][@version=1.0][@filename=\Config\rwgmixer.xml]"

2019-01-20T15:42:12 19.207 WRN XML patch for "quests.xml" from mod "RELXIX_Quests_TraderAdvertisements" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname=RELXIX_Quests_TraderAdvertisements][@version=1.0.3][@filename=\Config\quests.xml]"

is this normal? thanks.

hi there i get this in the console,

2019-01-20T15:42:11 18.383 WRN XML patch for "loot.xml" from mod "RELXIX_Quests_TraderAdvertisements" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname=RELXIX_Quests_TraderAdvertisements][@version=1.0.3][@filename=\Config\loot.xml]"

2019-01-20T15:42:11 18.782 WRN XML patch for "rwgmixer.xml" from mod "RELXIX_RWG_MoreTraders" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname=RELXIX_RWG_MoreTraders][@version=1.0][@filename=\Config\rwgmixer.xml]"

2019-01-20T15:42:12 19.207 WRN XML patch for "quests.xml" from mod "RELXIX_Quests_TraderAdvertisements" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname=RELXIX_Quests_TraderAdvertisements][@version=1.0.3][@filename=\Config\quests.xml]"

is this normal? thanks.

Yes, those particular messages are expected as described:

• These modlets all contain additional debugging in the form of a purposefully generated WRN event that will show Yellow in the console similar to the below entry. This allows me to know the file was successfully read and process by 7D2D, what mod the file was from, and which particular file in that mod:
    • WRN XML patch for "XUi_Menu/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UIMENU_DropOnDeathNothing" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname=RELXIX_UIMENU_DropOnDeathNothing][@version=1.0.3][@filename=\Config\XUi_Menu\windows.xml]"

I'm beginning to think I should just do a mass update to remove these.

I'm beginning to think I should just do a mass update to remove these.

I have the same issue with my own modlets, even though I give step-by-step instructions.

Cheers!

REV6:7-8

- - - Updated - - -

"Successfully_Loaded[@modname=RELXIX_UIMENU_DropOnDeathNothing]" is fairly self-explanatory.

Edit by Red Eagle LXIX: Reason: Insults removed.

I have the same issue with my own modlets, even though I give step-by-step instructions.

Cheers!

REV6:7-8

- - - Updated - - -

"Successfully_Loaded[@modname=RELXIX_UIMENU_DropOnDeathNothing]" is fairly self-explanatory.

Edit by Red Eagle LXIX: Reason: Insults removed.

I appreciate the support, but I had to lean on some moderator functions to remove the unnecessary comments.

To be fair: It is a WRN (Warning event) that indicates it failed to remove that line. unfortunately that was the closest method I could come up with to a positive affirmation the file was loaded for debugging when there are issues.

Thanks for the UI work that you have done and shared.

I am trying this out and so far have loaded the following....

https://imgur.com/a/f9HLMUy

(sorry can't seem to use the screenshot function)

does the red highlighted section of your mods seem viable...? What I mean is the choices that I have made do not conflict with each other, got a little confused with so many choices being available.

Also the modlets...

RELXIX_UIMENU_MoreDayLightLengthOptions

RELXIX_UIMENU_More24HourLengthOptions

...apart from what they add do they have any game balancing implications....?

I would like much longer days but the same amount of night length that I had with 120 and 18 set for those two with the std options. So if I set the day to 240 then the daylight length setting (?)

Thanks again for creating and sharing your work.

I appreciate the support, but I had to lean on some moderator functions to remove the unnecessary comments.

As I was watching Season 2 of the The Punisher on Netflix last night, I realized at least the first sentence of my post may have been a little incendiary. But then I got distracted again by Jon Bernthal tearing through bad guys on-screen, so thanks for the edit. Sheepish grin

I would like much longer days but the same amount of night length that I had with 120 and 18 set for those two with the std options. So if I set the day to 240 then the daylight length setting (?)

By my math, you would want 21 but I think you only have 20 or 22. The 21 hour setting would give the same amount of real time to darkness for 240 minute days that the 18 hour setting gives 120 minute days. Since I don't think there is a 21 hour setting you would need to either increase the amount of darkness by using 20 or decrease the amount of darkness by using 22.

By my math, you would want 21 but I think you only have 20 or 22. The 21 hour setting would give the same amount of real time to darkness for 240 minute days that the 18 hour setting gives 120 minute days. Since I don't think there is a 21 hour setting you would need to either increase the amount of darkness by using 20 or decrease the amount of darkness by using 22.

Thanks for that, maths was never my strong point.

I'll go for 22 and see how it goes from there.

Being a more casual and leisurely type of player, happy enough riding round on the bike, having longer days at least gives me time for the preparation needed for the horde nights.

Thanks for the UI work that you have done and shared.

I am trying this out and so far have loaded the following....

https://imgur.com/a/f9HLMUy

(sorry can't seem to use the screenshot function)

does the red highlighted section of your mods seem viable...? What I mean is the choices that I have made do not conflict with each other, got a little confused with so many choices being available.

Also the modlets...

RELXIX_UIMENU_MoreDayLightLengthOptions

RELXIX_UIMENU_More24HourLengthOptions

...apart from what they add do they have any game balancing implications....?

Thanks again for creating and sharing your work.

Yes, that selection will work fine. Technically they all work fine together but some override others (i.e. you can't incorrectly install by adding too many, but you can get different results).

If you want just longer days with the same proportion of night to day then you only need to use RELXIX_UIMENU_More24HourLengthOptions.

It sounds as though you want the night length to stay the same though (as such a different proportion) which thankfully LionsDen already did the math on that. (TY LionsDen).

For those who wonder if it is possible to start RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats in detailed mode or not, the answer is that it is currently not possible.

Unfortunately that is not possible due to the way the CharacterFrameWindow controller works currently. It would require either a DLL mod or SDX patch script.

It only updates once on first load, or every .25 seconds after clicking the button to turn on stats. There is no way to tell it to start in Stats mode and as the below code demonstrates if it is in Character tab mode, it doesn't update (must be stats mode):

if ((this.currentTab != Tabs.Character) && (Time.time > this.updateTime))
       {
           this.updateTime = Time.time + 0.25f;
           base.RefreshBindings(this.isDirty);
       }

I posted about this in dev discussions and even asked on the side if maybe someone would remove this portion '(this.currentTab != Tabs.Character) && ' which would then allow it to always update. As such the compromise is to start less detailed, and require a button press.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, thanks for your mods but there a little problem about RELXIX_UIMENU_MoreRWGSizeOptions

I only try map size +16k and that take so long to generate & the game go bug at nearly 1 hour -_-" waiting all this time for nothing!!!

Before with old version of this game, generate map +16k was very easy & mostly no so long, now it's really s**t!

Map size +8k is slow to generate too... & mostly their news RWG system do a wtf map, it' like the game calculates the path to build a city and place prefab no matter where there is room, the streets do not even look like real city streets but rather to farm peasant streets... ect...

Like I said, at this time of dev of this game, I prefer to return to play a10.4!

Hello, thanks for your mods but there a little problem about RELXIX_UIMENU_MoreRWGSizeOptions

I only try map size +16k and that take so long to generate & the game go bug at nearly 1 hour -_-" waiting all this time for nothing!!!

Before with old version of this game, generate map +16k was very easy & mostly no so long, now it's really s**t!

Map size +8k is slow to generate too... & mostly their news RWG system do a wtf map, it' like the game calculates the path to build a city and place prefab no matter where there is room, the streets do not even look like real city streets but rather to farm peasant streets... ect...

Like I said, at this time of dev of this game, I prefer to return to play a10.4!

The modlet in question only adds more size choices to the menu. It does not in any way impact the generation speed or code. Things that affects the speed of generation on A17: CPU, size of the map, seed (by extension the complexity of the world and number of POIs).

hi all,

I had these mods running fine on my server.

this morning, I saved the world and restarted the server, but now I see this in the console.

any idea what I could check ?

TIA

2019-02-07T09:10:39 21.825 WRN XML patch for "XUi/styles.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_Tweaks" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_Tweaks'][@version='1.0.3'][@filename='\Config\XUi\styles.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.049 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_CompassCenterHighlight" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_CompassCenterHighlight'][@version='1.0.3'][@filename='\Config\XUi\windows.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.054 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_MenuStats" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_MenuStats'][@version='1.0.4'][@filename='\Config\XUi\windows.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.057 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_MenuTime" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_MenuTime'][@version='1.0.3'][@filename='\Config\XUi\windows.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.060 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats'][@version='1.0.7'][@filename='\Config\XUi\windows.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.068 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_ToolbeltSlotNumbers" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_ToolbeltSlotNumbers'][@version='1.0.3'][@filename='\Config\XUi\windows.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.153 WRN XML patch for "XUi/xui.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_MenuStats" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_MenuStats'][@version='1.0.4'][@filename='\Config\XUi\xui.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.157 WRN XML patch for "XUi/xui.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_MenuTime" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_MenuTime'][@version='1.0.3'][@filename='\Config\XUi\xui.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.160 WRN XML patch for "XUi/xui.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats'][@version='1.0.7'][@filename='\Config\XUi\xui.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.166 WRN XML patch for "XUi/xui.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_ToolbeltSlotNumbers" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_ToolbeltSlotNumbers'][@version='1.0.3'][@filename='\Config\XUi\xui.xml']" 

hi all,

this morning, I saved the world and restarted the server, but now I see this in the console.

TIA

2019-02-07T09:10:39 21.825 WRN XML patch for "XUi/styles.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_Tweaks" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_Tweaks'][@version='1.0.3'][@filename='\Config\XUi\styles.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.049 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_CompassCenterHighlight" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_CompassCenterHighlight'][@version='1.0.3'][@filename='\Config\XUi\windows.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.054 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_MenuStats" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_MenuStats'][@version='1.0.4'][@filename='\Config\XUi\windows.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.057 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_MenuTime" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_MenuTime'][@version='1.0.3'][@filename='\Config\XUi\windows.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.060 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats'][@version='1.0.7'][@filename='\Config\XUi\windows.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.068 WRN XML patch for "XUi/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_ToolbeltSlotNumbers" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_ToolbeltSlotNumbers'][@version='1.0.3'][@filename='\Config\XUi\windows.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.153 WRN XML patch for "XUi/xui.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_MenuStats" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_MenuStats'][@version='1.0.4'][@filename='\Config\XUi\xui.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.157 WRN XML patch for "XUi/xui.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_MenuTime" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_MenuTime'][@version='1.0.3'][@filename='\Config\XUi\xui.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.160 WRN XML patch for "XUi/xui.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats'][@version='1.0.7'][@filename='\Config\XUi\xui.xml']" 
2019-02-07T09:10:39 22.166 WRN XML patch for "XUi/xui.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UI_ToolbeltSlotNumbers" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname='RELXIX_UI_ToolbeltSlotNumbers'][@version='1.0.3'][@filename='\Config\XUi\xui.xml']" 

yellow is fine and red has mentioned this in his O.P if you read it it will explain why :-)

The new RWG seems to have a fixed number of traders, 5 no more no less.

How does your trader modlet get around that?

Also, I did not have an existing mod folder, just to confirm it goes in the same area next to the 7daystodie.exe?

Also, I did not have an existing mod folder, just to confirm it goes in the same area next to the 7daystodie.exe?

if you dont have a mods folder you make one yourself in the place you mentioned

Does anyone know what could possibly be keeping my food and water values from showing on the character stats page?20190208062307_1.thumb.jpg.a001166b77ddd506c6a2eb1a3ebc284f.jpg

I'm just curious. No big deal. But I wondered if it was related to the playerstats modlet or something.

I noticed a mod I had installed (Cooked Cans) got broken after the update.

The Cvars were changed from something like foodAmount to $foodamount.

I wondered if this could be the culprit.

hi all,

TIA

• These modlets all contain additional debugging in the form of a purposefully generated WRN event that will show Yellow in the console similar to the below entry. This allows me to know the file was successfully read and process by 7D2D, what mod the file was from, and which particular file in that mod:
    • WRN XML patch for "XUi_Menu/windows.xml" from mod "RELXIX_UIMENU_DropOnDeathNothing" did not apply: <remove xpath="/Successfully_Loaded[@modname=RELXIX_UIMENU_DropOnDeathNothing][@version=1.0.3][@filename=\Config\XUi_Menu\windows.xml]"

Does anyone know what could possibly be keeping my food and water values from showing on the character stats page?[ATTACH=CONFIG]27557[/ATTACH]

I'm just curious. No big deal. But I wondered if it was related to the playerstats modlet or something.

I noticed a mod I had installed (Cooked Cans) got broken after the update.

The Cvars were changed from something like foodAmount to $foodamount.

I wondered if this could be the culprit.

The older version of that PlayerStats modlet is still available. However, I do not think this is the cause.

Could you list what other mods you have installed?

It appears one of the other mods may be the issue. Possibly the one that changes the layout of that menu screen.

Especially with the changes between 17 and 17.1 running newer modlets on the older version may not be fully compatible in the areas of food and water (as you already noted in one case).

Here is a screenshot of what I get on Alpha 17b240 with the version 1.0.6 of PlayerStats installed:

0AF55611844B2500586591EC8DF61E40B1460310

Correct you create a Mods folder at the same directory structure level as the executable.

I get around it by adding more to the wilderness mix as a possibility in the rwgmixer.xml. (really I re-add the entry for the still existing trader group).

Correct you create a Mods folder at the same directory structure level as the executable.

I get around it by adding more to the wilderness mix as a possibility in the rwgmixer.xml. (really I re-add the entry for the still existing trader group).

Ok, so it should generate the normal 5 traders + a random number from the rwgmixer?

Archived