Red Eagle LXIX's A17 Modlet Collection (UI, Blocks, Quests)

Red Eagle LXIX

Poppatot, I don't suppose you accidentally unzipped the folder into a folder of the same name. I have done that before. Check to make sure the config folder and modinfo.xml are in that folder and that it is not a RELXIX_UI_MenuStats folder inside another RELXIX_UI_MenuStats folder.

Poppatot, I don't suppose you accidentally unzipped the folder into a folder of the same name. I have done that before. Check to make sure the config folder and modinfo.xml are in that folder and that it is not a RELXIX_UI_MenuStats folder inside another RELXIX_UI_MenuStats folder.

My path is going Mods>RELXIX_UI_MenuStats>then it has the ModInfo.xml and folder Config>XUi>then it has windows.xml and xui.xml

Does that look correct?

EDIT: doesn't work on dedicated server or my personal files.

And thank you guys for helping me on the Holidays, much appreciated!

DOH. It is working here sorry....It is a menu stats. It shows up at top when you open a menu.

To get it to show on main screen you need playerstats one. Sorry about the confusion.

OK, downloaded that one and it works perfect. Thanks for the help!

Also, glad it was me being stupid and not the Modlet's fault lol

Ok, I changed that, but still no mod. I wonder what I'm doing wrong?

Are you in a crafting, looting or other menu? The mod you've installed is Menu Stats.

That will only show above the upper right when in menus.

Not certain where to get my output log from a dedicated server. I am going to open a ticket with BlueFang to see if they can assist. I have a feeling the Mods folder needs to be in a different location.

Your Mods folder appears to be in the correct location. Assumes you have renamed it as sphereii stated (Mods).

DOH. It is working here sorry....It is a menu stats. It shows up at top when you open a menu.

To get it to show on main screen you need playerstats one. Sorry about the confusion.

And I was just about to reply. :)

Hahaha, timing. I just got home from Christmas Eve dinner with the family to see a self-resolved problem. Awesome. :)

Not stupid, we are just preoccupied as it is nearly Christmas lol.

Glad it is working for you now. Enjoy and have a good and safe Christmas.

And I was just about to reply. :)

Hahaha, timing. I just got home from Christmas Eve dinner with the family to see a self-resolved problem. Awesome. :)

Yeah just a derp moment for us lol. Have a good and safe Christmas also red.

I see you've added some new mods since the first time I downloaded it's too bad the way you uploaded there's no way to give you any credit, voting etc. thanks for your effort.

GitHub is free and has no strings attached. No one needs an account to download, only to contribute. Many other options are similar and the content authors get locked down version control for free.

Those that do want to give feedback can post bug reports or star (like) the repo

GitHub is free and has no strings attached. No one needs an account to download, only to contribute. Many other options are similar and the content authors get locked down version control for free.

Those that do want to give feedback can post bug reports or star (like) the repo

Github is on the to-do list (so the mods can be listed in mod launcher as well). Just has not yet been where I've focused time. Infinite things to do and only a finite amount of time that goes in a very linear order. I don't have access to the wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.

My knowledge of servers and such is pretty dismal so I apologize if this is a dumb question. Is my computer considered a server if I just create a game and have people join or does "server" mean a dedicated machine that everyone would connect to? I'm just wondering if I install the mods for myself on my system that they will also work for people when they join my game. Usually its just my kids and I, but sometimes their steam friends join in too. It would be great if they worked for everyone without me having to talk them through downloading and installing them on their local machines.

awesome work Red. Wondering tho if the more 24 hr options can we add more hours to the day like 500 or 1000 lol or is 300 the limit.

I didn't test higher than 300 and I remembered from earlier Alphas servers with the property set above 400 sometimes had issue so I cut it at 300 (because well, not tested).

I didn't test higher than 300 and I remembered from earlier Alphas servers with the property set above 400 sometimes had issue so I cut it at 300 (because well, not tested).

Lol no worries great work. Be great when I finally get to play lol. Atm doing my prefabs and well night time comes to quick lol but yeh the extra hrs in the day dont work in prefab editor lol bummer but will def use it when i play thanks again

Archived