Awesome seeds for random gen ALPHA 17.0-.1

Roland

Great typo I made.

I haven't explored the map much so far, but I think I had never such a great spawn.

Spawned just in view distance of a trader and found another one on day 1 too :D

8k b208 Seed: 314156

Edith: Just found another trader close to my spawn position :greedy_dollars:

314156dadbr.jpg

Rwg is desperate for fixing. Weird twisty roads leading nowhere, death by collapsing exploding buildings , glitches everywhere. Ran 2 days on last seed without a single building and i miss the towers. Having trouble with zs teleporting into buildings right in front of me. Can live with the rest just give me back my cities and towers pretty pretty pls!

Not true sir. You can go anywhere from 1k to 16k if you edited the serverconfig manually or used the RAT server tool so unless your locked into a game hosted server like Gportal you should be able to change these settings.

yes if you are playing single player you can or hosting a game but if you are a server playing / owner you can not host any maps larger that 4096

Great typo I made.

I haven't explored the map much so far, but I think I had never such a great spawn.

314156dadbr.jpg

and there's a fourth trader just west of the one that you have marked on the bottom left! he's on the other side of the town that's west of there. this is a cool map, thanks for sharing :)

That is not completely true. Your host company is likely keeping you from going bigger. I have a dedicated box cutting out the host company and I have gone as high as 9696 to date and it works just fine. Thing is I think the bigger the map the more resources you pull. Since a host company is giving you only X number of resource they limit what you can do. This could be why some companies are having some issues generating maps.

Sounds like again I am so happy to have cut the host out the picture. Anyone that has 2 or more people to help pay look into a dedicated server box. You run any game you want and with our box we pay 76 USD a month. With 2 or more splitting it well worth it. Play Ark today and 7D2D tomorrow, then switch it up and play Arma 3 the following day.

Great typo I made.

314156dadbr.jpg

This is a great seed. I am having a blast playing on it. Thank you.

This is a great seed. I am having a blast playing on it. Thank you.

I can confirm that this seed is really good.

Near the 4 traders, at 1558S / 1780W, there is a garage with 2 lot boxes by Shotgun Messias and a functioning workbench.

All around many shops and POIs.

I like it :smile-new:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25703[/ATTACH]

Haven't explored this one, but there's literally 1 acre of desert and almost entirely the rest is green. Almost like the Lothric one i posted earlier on. Will explore this one a bit, see if it's any good, but a ton of green area to explore. Via the map preview, i did see the map had several missile silos and army camps, even a football field. saw a couple of traders, but they were a good distance from one another, not sure how many more there are in total. Time to go explore :)

I can't make out the seed name in the picture. Could you please tell me the name? Thanks.

Currently playing on the map seed "cool", the map size 8200(don't know the exact no). Haven't explored much but already found 4 or 5 traders less than a KM from each other. Here's the link to my video.

it's a horde base video, but right around the 1 minute mark I show you the map and trader locations.

Hey Roland,

Just by the by.....

You are going to restart this thread once we actually get a working RWG right?

Like...these seeds ALL suck.

There isn't any good ones, just less objectionable ones.

NOT that I'm complaining.

I am grateful that TFP got it working for the release of Experimental. [They didn't have to do that.]

I'll take any RWG over nothing.

I'm also patient and am just fine with waiting a month or two for a really great RWG.

Just saying.... might be a good idea to wipe these maps from existence and forget they ever happened.

Hey Roland,

Just by the by.....

You are going to restart this thread once we actually get a working RWG right?

Like...these seeds ALL suck.

There isn't any good ones, just less objectionable ones.

NOT that I'm complaining.

I am grateful that TFP got it working for the release of Experimental. [They didn't have to do that.]

I'll take any RWG over nothing.

I'm also patient and am just fine with waiting a month or two for a really great RWG.

Just saying.... might be a good idea to wipe these maps from existence and forget they ever happened.

Try "Priests Home"

686A9B633A4E0D3F1A26B3EFF5BEB4AB761F7291

Trader marked in red

Really nice map.

If you start in SE lvl 20 on day 1 is possible. Bank and weaponstores everywhere

Currently playing on the map seed "cool", the map size 8200(don't know the exact no). Haven't explored much but already found 4 or 5 traders less than a KM from each other. Here's the link to my video.

it's a horde base video, but right around the 1 minute mark I show you the map and trader locations.

Thank you! The video is awesome by the way. I'll check out this seed.

Archived