arrow hitting zombies

Chronosphere

i really hope you guys fix the arrow hitting zombies its like hitting a wall.. the dust from the impacts its blinding and looks very not good. pimps the a17 looking good so far, ifeel like you guys hard nerfed exp and progression overall from 3 day too 6 days.

thanks for making it more horror like feeling.

but the arrows to face and zombie faces down.. cant get arrows.. edit, you still can but if you get tricked but somehow u can through their body.

i really hope you guys fix the arrow hitting zombies its like hitting a wall.. the dust from the impacts its blinding and looks very not good. pimps the a17 looking good so far, ifeel like you guys hard nerfed exp and progression overall from 3 day too 6 days.

thanks for making it more horror like feeling.

but the arrows to face and zombie faces down.. cant get arrows..

I say the progression is the best its even been myself, its stupid to have the 2nd best building material by day 3. As much as I love the trader, it also destroys alot of progression in a16, as it allows you to skip pretty much right to steel tier tools on day 1 if you can get enough coinz and if he has some steel for sale, which in Vanilla they quite often do.

yeah, i dont like that we can skip like that in a16 i myself is a beginner player and i just used my brain and camped ontop of a hospital wall and i suddenly has alot of concrate protection so no worries for 5 weeks straight just hoarding. outsmarted the game at a way that if you die , it is your own fault for being a dummy. xD a17 makes it alot harder and more thinking evolve to survive and i welcome it wholehaeartedly

- - - Updated - - -

yeah pretty funny xD

same goes for steel arrows too.. so how does steel break on rotten bone flesh zombies???? lazyness method.

It's not the steel arrowhead that breaks, it's the wooden part of the arrow, making it useless. This does happen in real life.

We could argue if one could still pick up arrows even if broken and fix them, but then again, we can't pick up bullet casings either.

Archived