Telltale Update

The Fun Pimp

As much as I would say it would ease some minds it just will not unfortunately. An update will come to console it just will not be tomorrow or any time soon as in at least a few months and that is probably being on the brightest side of things. Even on the darkest side of things it will still get updated eventually. It just all depends on how long the legal side of things take and that it self not one person can answer. Sometimes it gets done in a reasonable time and sometimes it drags out. With the holidays around I place money on dragging out. It is what it is. To be honest plenty of game just came out and lots more around the corner. Take a step aside and play some of those RDR2 is a amazing game by the way. Play something get into it and before you know it console version of 7dtd will have a update.

Can't personally see an update on console ever coming out now, given the state of things and the lack of potential return on any 7dtd console development. I really hope I'm wrong! I've been waiting months for news that would get me and my buddies back on the game, but I'm done waiting now.

TFP - Thanks for the many hundreds of hours of fun. This IS a great game, although arguably one that should have stayed PC only, given the huge multiplayer restrictions, no dedicated servers and console power limitations. Regardless, I appreciate the effort to bring 7dtd to console players and I, for one, definitely got my moneys worth!

I won't be checking in on the forums anymore, but should I ever hear of an update, or should I come across a PC to play 7dtd on, I'll be back in a heartbeat!

To the 7dtd community, who have always been great (even in disagreement!) and are a real asset to the game, so long and thanks for all the blueberry pies!

PEACE OUT (hopefully just for now)

The Dust

The Fun Pimps are fine sure, that doesn't change the state of the console version.

Maybe....maybe not. Just me trying to stay positive i guess. Ive been looking at ebay to see if i can find a cheap enough but good enough pc to play 7dtd. Alpha 17 looks amazing, i so wanna dive into that!

What about ps4 i love the game but with bluescreens happening after loading an old save and in new saves it makes it impossible to wanna keep playing we spent money to play the game so we should at least hopefully expect the same love as the PC players its a very good game that has potential and in my opinion it could be great even if you dislike the console versions at least finish what you started please :)

What about ps4 i love the game but with bluescreens happening after loading an old save and in new saves it makes it impossible to wanna keep playing we spent money to play the game so we should at least hopefully expect the same love as the PC players its a very good game that has potential and in my opinion it could be great even if you dislike the console versions at least finish what you started please :)

I guess you didn't read anything huh.

Not much they can do at the moment. If you took time to read some sticky threads that stay on the front page of threads then you would of seen until recently well a couple of months now that TT handled the console.

You would of read TFP started this project on PC and had no plans until at least they was finished to do the game on console. Then came TT that made a offer and said no worries we will handle console you keep focusing on PC. TT said they seen enough in A14 to be considered a finished game. (Now it obviously was word from word like that but summing it up). Anywya they made the deal and now TT is not longer in business but they still have the rights for console and will not hand them back over without some sort of fight. So now TFP legally has their hands tied and can't do anything at the moment for console. So it is never about them showing PC more love then console because at the time they didn't handle console. But most likely they will get the rights back and take care of this last update and most likely will sell the rights again to someone else because they still have a project to finish on PC. Or they will sell the rights again and let them take care of it all together. But it is possible now they have a bigger staff that they might handle console themselves. Really until it is legally back on TFP hands everything is just speculations on what they will and will not do.

I love this game so much. Honestly, I'd wait. When I get a little bored of it (which honestly happens with all games no matter how life changing they may be to you) I play another one. But I always come back to this one. The idea of building games like these is amazingly therapeutic. I'm no programmer or engineer but the amount of work that goes into this must be insane. So to get a game like this up to par (graphics wise at least) to what is out now sounds almost impossible. With that being said, I would totally wait. I paid like $25 on PSN for it. It would have been more worth it when it came out first, sure. And I would pay that amount of more for a finished console version of it. Maybe its just me having learned to be content and not stressing out about things out of my control, but I'm OK with what I have now.

There is always something to do in the game.

On top of that, there will be an update sooner or later. So... yeah.

I love this game so much. Honestly, I'd wait. When I get a little bored of it (which honestly happens with all games no matter how life changing they may be to you) I play another one. But I always come back to this one. The idea of building games like these is amazingly therapeutic. I'm no programmer or engineer but the amount of work that goes into this must be insane. So to get a game like this up to par (graphics wise at least) to what is out now sounds almost impossible. With that being said, I would totally wait. I paid like $25 on PSN for it. It would have been more worth it when it came out first, sure. And I would pay that amount of more for a finished console version of it. Maybe its just me having learned to be content and not stressing out about things out of my control, but I'm OK with what I have now.

There is always something to do in the game.

On top of that, there will be an update sooner or later. So... yeah.

There's always something to do, that's not a complaint. The complaint is that we have been doing the same ♥♥♥♥ for over a year with 0 change

Patience is a virtue. The Fun Pimps are not a AAA studio and that is a good thing. This update will be legendary. Its too bad TT did what they did. If you want to point fingers look no further...7 Days To Die will make it through this political blood moon.

Patience is a virtue. The Fun Pimps are not a AAA studio and that is a good thing. This update will be legendary. Its too bad TT did what they did. If you want to point fingers look no further...7 Days To Die will make it through this political blood moon.

Im with ya man. As small of a chance as it might be, hopefully the video game gods will be kind to us.

In the mean time, i am looking for a decent pc or laptap that can run this game on decent settings. Regardless of what happens with console, the pc version is obviously where its at!

If you're not tech savvy and want to save a bit on a gaming rig, cyberpowerpc is a great choice. Had a friend across the country want a custom-built rig, and wasn't comfortable with being walked-through a build. Got him a sick deal on there, cheaper than stores, built professionally with great parts + a warranty. Thing lasted him still to this day for over 6 years.

Can anyone help me I’m new to pc ♥♥♥♥ and had enough of waiting for console update https://www.game.co.uk/en/fierce-exile-gaming-pc-fast-amd-ryzen-3-2200g-3-7ghz-1tb-hdd-8gb-ram-radeon-vega-8-2029791. Would this run 7 days to die I know it could be bad but it’s a start off

AMD and Unity don't get along very well.

8GB RAM in the minimum recommended. (Part of the reason consoles have issues.)

Integrated graphics with AMD = bad idea all around.

It can probably run 7 Days, but you probably won't get higher than 25FPS.

AMD and Unity don't get along very well.

8GB RAM in the minimum recommended. (Part of the reason consoles have issues.)

Integrated graphics with AMD = bad idea all around.

It can probably run 7 Days, but you probably won't get higher than 25FPS.

Right okay dam was hoping it be good little first gaming pc thank you anyway

Right okay dam was hoping it be good little first gaming pc thank you anyway

In general, the AMD 2200G and 2400G iGPUs are relatively good budget gaming options (i.e. 720p low for heavier titles), but likely don't cut it in 7dtd.

As a very rough estimate, the 2200G is about 50% faster than the 940MX laptop GPU according to userbenchmark; given that my 940MX laptop gets 15-25fps (clearly GPU bottlenecked) at 900p Low without zombie activity, you likely won't reach 30fps in more crowded situations with the 2200G. Also, Low settings look horrible.

For a playable experience at medium settings, GTX 1050/RX 560 are the baseline I think. If your budget allows, better go for GTX 1050Ti or RX 570, the latter being quite a bit faster in most cases. I recommend taking a look at proper GPU performance comparisons such as this one.

Archived