Suggestions: Add some creepy/scary zombie types

Peter34

• 5 months later...
How about a mega huge zombie borne of many zombie decayed together or melted together in the fires of the bunt lands. These zombies would actually be many zombies melted together and have many limbs heads and mouths. It could take several head shots to kill it or many many many strikes to center mass. They could potentially brake up into individual zombies as the mass takes damage. It would not in fact be a single zombie but since they all have the same goal a kind of clumsy team work would occur making them always approach the living once sensed. All in all these burnt behemoths should be like killing 5-10 zombies at once in terms of head shots. Other than that I think just a vastly wider range of different looking normal zombies. Perhaps make a few skins and randomize their clothes. Lets try to represent every race and sector of society. It might be neat to see a Elvis impersonator Zombie or other celebrity zombies that have very low spawn chance.

I'd like to see a mutated zombie from the radiation, that spawns semi-rare in hub cities and with feral hordes past 21 days, it's basically the tank from left 4 dead. A base that isn't fortified enough could be blown wide open by the mutant zombie letting the whole horde into your base. I'd also like to see the infected cop vomit act as a zombie attractor, there's already enough hat tips to l4d in this game, you might as well. I'd also like to see mummified zombies in the desert that pop out of the sand.

Archived