7daystodie-servers.com

azmothman

Any idea why my private dedicated server Status (and Live Status) are both indicating they are offline ? Even though I have:

• Verified all TCP/UDP ports are open and listening (8080-8081, 25000-25003, & 26900)
  • Rebooted router
  • Rebooted server

Appreciate any insight or suggestions.

Thanks!

have you allowed it through the windows firewall or whatever OS your using, the router is only 1 part of it.

make sure you alloow both incoming and outgoing. and also add 1 to the main server ports so if 25003 is the log in for players allow 25004 as well.

Yes sir, this is a private dedicated server that contains Windows 7. I have the default Windows Firewall allowing the same ports that I have configured in my router.

Wait, so is this your own private server, or are you paying for hosting via 7dtaystodie-servers.com?

Because you bring up a web host, but sound like you're the one running the server privately. They aren't the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, never mind, that's not a hoster. No wonder I'm so confused. They have nothing to do with running your server at all.

- - - Updated - - -

port 8082 will be your web api port. It needs to be visible.

Wait, so is this your own private server, or are you paying for hosting via 7dtaystodie-servers.com?

Because you bring up a web host, but sound like you're the one running the server privately. They aren't the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, never mind, that's not a hoster. No wonder I'm so confused. They have nothing to do with running your server at all.

- - - Updated - - -

port 8082 will be your web api port. It needs to be visible.

Thanks dude for offering to help, it is my private server that I register on the site only so it's easier for others to join.

Last last night I was able to resolve my issue apparently even after port forwarding my router did not apply the change until after I restarted it again. 😁

Archived