A16 - Custom Vehicles by Manux [SDX]

DUST2DEATH

can`t place the cars...they are red and not green to set on ground.....

Yeah, that's the TFP vehicle placement system that is not very good. Try many different places on a flat ground, you will eventually get a green spot.

- - - Updated - - -

great work but i missed the construction site vehicle can you still insert that... also the vehicle with the shovel at the front ... my english is bad :D

A17 is currently too experimental for me to start porting all my A16 features. Vehicles like The Beast require C# code to work, but I suspect that the game code will change a lot until stable ships, so I don't want to lose my time on something that I will have to rewrite when TFP is done with the version.

- - - Updated - - -

The new A17 toys in Action

[video=youtube_share;OKTsIO4xcEI]

ok I understand manu, but can we expect a stable version because with the beast in modlet version? I really like this work of you because I like to build and vehicles for me include: D

I have no idea when TFP will ship the release version of A17, I don't think anybody knows. I cannot afford to lose time coding on an experimental version, sorry. When A17 stable ships, I will do a full port of the A16 mod, that will include The Beast...

Right now, there is no way through XML to control how much damage a vehicle does to blocks or entities, so even if I added The Beast, it would not do the kind of damage that it does in A16, it would just be a big vehicle.

Some properties currently exist in the code to control block and entity damage, but they are not hooked in the code, they do nothing. If TFP hooks them up during experimental, I might be able to add The Beast before stable ships...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Manux, i'm wanting to make some vehicles of my own and add them into my private server alone side your's and i'm wondering if there is a possible tutorial i can use to help me do so, or if you could give me some help personally if like said in your mod, there is not enough interest? oh and I'm doing this for A16.4 or if anyone else can help me out I most definitely welcome it.

Hey Manux, i'm wanting to make some vehicles of my own and add them into my private server alone side your's and i'm wondering if there is a possible tutorial i can use to help me do so, or if you could give me some help personally if like said in your mod, there is not enough interest? oh and I'm doing this for A16.4 or if anyone else can help me out I most definitely welcome it.

I don't know anyone modding for 16.4 anymore because the ai was so bugged.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived