[MOD] Friendly Animals - Friendly animals united against the zombie hordes!

Swiftpaw

Any tips on how I could modify the health values back to default with this modlet? Iآ’m not well-versed in coding etc. at all. Also Iآ’m curious as to why youآ’ve just made all the animals to be invincible to begin with, instead of keeping the vanilla health values, or at least made that an option as a separate download. I really like the idea behind this mod, it's just the invincibility factor that's holding me back from hitting that download link.

Any tips on how I could modify the health values back to default with this modlet? Iآ’m not well-versed in coding etc. at all. Also Iآ’m curious as to why youآ’ve just made all the animals to be invincible to begin with, instead of keeping the vanilla health values, or at least made that an option as a separate download. I really like the idea behind this mod, it's just the invincibility factor that's holding me back from hitting that download link.

That's one of the core parts of what this mod does and won't be changed. If you don't like my mod, use a different mod.

Don't ask about changing the core goals of this mod as stated by the description! Use a different mod if you don't like mine!

<<< DESCRIPTION >>>

This mod makes coyotes, wolves, dire wolves, mountain lions, and bears fight zombies too along side you. They are invincible, so run to them for help fighting zombies and hordes!

Have to say, best story using this so far for me... My friend and I play on a dedicated server (for some reason "stable" A18.3 broke all that and the .bat won't even work any more, but besides that) and I have this mod. Of course it transfers to the server as well, and my friend plays 7DtD a lot, just doesn't have this mod himself. So, of course, in his games, everything wants to kill him. Well, on the server one time, a bear spawned right outside our base. With his graphics being low, you can't tell if it's a zombie bear or normal bear. But him not knowing of this mod (somehow he missed all the wolves even though hearing their howling, never saw one) starts unloading into this bear with a pistol all the while screaming that it's not dying and freaking out. Then starts freaking out even more that it's not attacking back. LOVED IT

Archived